Vodafone

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Not the best place that I have worked at

Great brand and immense potential for growth, however the secret sauce for glueing it all together into a crescendo of superlative performance seems missing.

Pros

Vodafone Brand

Cons

Job security, Leadership

Same role

Working in Vodafone Qatar

The Day in Vodafone if full of fun and challenges. Fun being work with different teams between Marketing, Finance, Operations, Enterprise business, and may others. Challenges to achieve the settled targets in time quality and cost. The most challenging part is do the planned work with target to save the cost within the planned budget and this eventually need a lot of efforts managing team members, stakeholders, contractors and vendor Across my experience which crosses the 12 years in that field and specially in the project management I am entertaining a lot to continue doing this job as every day we have something new to learn.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

no day to work from home
Same location

2010-2016 Worded at Vodafone

I worked at Vodafone in Retail, to be honest the whole experience was amazing specially the compensation and bonuses paid to staff. However, Nationality bias was always present “Each nationality prompt their kind but not based on performance” that’s why few people get the chance to progress within the company.Overall, working for Vodafone is worth it and the experience that you get is unmatchable which should help you to get other job offers once the new employer realises that your have worked for a multinational company.

Pros

Compensation, employees Benefits and Staff Training

Cons

Bias and Unclear strategic planning plus unclear vision
Same location

So much stressful work

Always so much pressure from higher position employees for new connections and no secure for the salary and no care about the person who work for all the day and night ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K