Vodafone

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Not recommended

I've been working in vodafone qatar for 5 years finally given my resignation, salary is a joke, commision very low for a really high target if u work in a restaurant as a waiter u will save more money than working in vodafone as a sales advisor or even a senior. blood sucking company, management is a totall b

Pros

U earn the experience

Cons

Will suck u up

Same role

A workplace you always want to work with.

Working in Vodafone Qatar was a very nice experience to me as I learned a lot of things like working with different nationalities with different culture.
Same role

Assist the customer and achieve the daily target.

• Maintain high customer service. • Providing customers with product and service information in away the customer can understand and handling other duties as assigned. • Communication effectively with the customer in a polite way and exceeding their requirement in a friendly and approachable style. • Always updated and briefed about the new offers and promotions.

2010-2016 Worded at Vodafone

I worked at Vodafone in Retail, to be honest the whole experience was amazing specially the compensation and bonuses paid to staff. However, Nationality bias was always present “Each nationality prompt their kind but not based on performance” that’s why few people get the chance to progress within the company.Overall, working for Vodafone is worth it and the experience that you get is unmatchable which should help you to get other job offers once the new employer realises that your have worked for a multinational company.

Pros

Compensation, employees Benefits and Staff Training

Cons

Bias and Unclear strategic planning plus unclear vision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K