Vodafone

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Fun workplace

it is a great place to work. work-life balance is available and compensation and benefits are also up to the market standards. Job security was a concern, but now I think it is stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

2010-2016 Worded at Vodafone

I worked at Vodafone in Retail, to be honest the whole experience was amazing specially the compensation and bonuses paid to staff. However, Nationality bias was always present “Each nationality prompt their kind but not based on performance” that’s why few people get the chance to progress within the company.Overall, working for Vodafone is worth it and the experience that you get is unmatchable which should help you to get other job offers once the new employer realises that your have worked for a multinational company.

Pros

Compensation, employees Benefits and Staff Training

Cons

Bias and Unclear strategic planning plus unclear vision

So much stressful work

Always so much pressure from higher position employees for new connections and no secure for the salary and no care about the person who work for all the day and night ...

job

we are working outside its mean outdoor sale is difficult to work in this job bcs the weather is to hat. i have learner to much from this job should be have patience and you must always happy and smiling to the customers. my job to sale and to mange the staffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Vodafone Reviews by Location

• Vodafone
  • Fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?