Vodafone

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Excellent

Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.

Same roleSame location

So much stressful work

Always so much pressure from higher position employees for new connections and no secure for the salary and no care about the person who work for all the day and night ...
Same roleSame location

Qstp

Meeting rooms daily meeting for exciting team learned how work by good and nice team work good and experienced managers workers have good skills hardest for our job dialling more than 100 phone contact daily enjoyable in weekend we meet our team work and go out together
Same location

2010-2016 Worded at Vodafone

I worked at Vodafone in Retail, to be honest the whole experience was amazing specially the compensation and bonuses paid to staff. However, Nationality bias was always present “Each nationality prompt their kind but not based on performance” that’s why few people get the chance to progress within the company.Overall, working for Vodafone is worth it and the experience that you get is unmatchable which should help you to get other job offers once the new employer realises that your have worked for a multinational company.

Pros

Compensation, employees Benefits and Staff Training

Cons

Bias and Unclear strategic planning plus unclear vision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K
2.1K
1.2K

Vodafone Reviews by Location

• Vodafone
  • Excellent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?