Vodafone logo

Vodafone Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,130 reviews

2010-2016 Worded at Vodafone

I worked at Vodafone in Retail, to be honest the whole experience was amazing specially the compensation and bonuses paid to staff. However, Nationality bias was always present “Each nationality prompt their kind but not based on performance” that’s why few people get the chance to progress within the company.Overall, working for Vodafone is worth it and the experience that you get is unmatchable which should help you to get other job offers once the new employer realises that your have worked for a multinational company.

Pros

Compensation, employees Benefits and Staff Training

Cons

Bias and Unclear strategic planning plus unclear vision

Vodafone Qatar is not a real Vodafone branded Operator

The only relation between this company and Vodafone is the sign on top of the wall. I have worked for Vodafone in Egypt before and there is a 100 light year gap between the two companies.

Pros

The benefits

Cons

Management, job security, work culture, salaries, fairness, performance evaluation

So much stressful work

Always so much pressure from higher position employees for new connections and no secure for the salary and no care about the person who work for all the day and night ...

job

we are working outside its mean outdoor sale is difficult to work in this job bcs the weather is to hat. i have learner to much from this job should be have patience and you must always happy and smiling to the customers. my job to sale and to mange the staffs

Grate company

Team work Good managment Fast respond Every day new broedcast and new informations A lot of competition Friendly staf as you are with your familly

Great experience

It's a good experience working with Vodafone Good working culture Excellent office set up Better management experience is good altogether Opportunities are bound

Sales Adviser

One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.

Pros

Free postpaid company sims

Cons

Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes

Excellent

Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.

Amazing Brand and Work Culture

amazing place to work , true synergy and collaboration with the flow of ideas all across. Very fast paced organisation. Believes in doing fewer and simpler things for the customers. True innovative culture with people from across the globe

Good work experience

Good company good people nice work environments energetic work experience target maintenance is required good service support and alot of growth possiblity

Jobs at Vodafone

See more jobs

Fun workplace

it is a great place to work. work-life balance is available and compensation and benefits are also up to the market standards. Job security was a concern, but now I think it is stable.

A career building place, a very skilled team of professionals from around the world.

A very productive place and up scale gain for your professional experiance. With a multicultural environment you will learn from skilled professionals from around the world and all this definitely strengthens communication skills.

Overall Good

Vodafone Qatar is a good employer with continuous job development and growth. Culture is good and brand is internationally recognised.. A highly recommended work place.

Good

Good experience and good staff also nice climat off working . Reachable target monthly.and supporting staff.also some incentive monthly.good administration.

good working environment, supportive coworkers

Good working environment,Supportive coworkers ,mis-management is there as its little dependent on third party agencies. Product schemes are well designed ,yet have to work more on customer service.

good workplace

as a advisor our job is to sell postpaid plans and mobiles assisting customers, explaining the bills and details if there is any issue and advising them

Exciting mix of nationalaties.

Getting to work in a local MNO and second Provider in the country, this experience had its own challenges. Faced tough competition from the Dominant incumbent provider. New-Age solutions and demand for the same was prevalent in the market.

Not the best place that I have worked at

Great brand and immense potential for growth, however the secret sauce for glueing it all together into a crescendo of superlative performance seems missing.

Pros

Vodafone Brand

Cons

Job security, Leadership

Work culture

World renowned telecom giant if you are working for such kind of organisations your future is secure. I'm really thankful for the opportunity I will recommend this organisation for all jobseekers. Thanks

Productive and fun work place

As a customer care representative we deal with customers by reporting and solving their problems as well as upgrading their service.Vodafone is well known company with a good reputation and professional workplace culture. I learned a-lot of skills like management, teamwork, communication and problem solving.I was a good and effective experience for me.

fun area , outage with the team , its about appreciation

In Vodafone the atmosphere of working is wonderful I consider it as my second home the team work , the spirit of all the department which lead by the end to achieve the company goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K