Play YouTube video button
Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Reviews

Qatar55 reviews
A career building place, a very skilled team of professionals from around the world.
A very productive place and up scale gain for your professional experiance. With a multicultural environment you will learn from skilled professionals from around the world and all this definitely strengthens communication skills.
Sales Adviser
One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.
Pros
Free postpaid company sims
Cons
Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes
Excellent
Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.
Amazing Brand and Work Culture
amazing place to work , true synergy and collaboration with the flow of ideas all across. Very fast paced organisation. Believes in doing fewer and simpler things for the customers. True innovative culture with people from across the globe
Good work experience
Good company good people nice work environments energetic work experience target maintenance is required good service support and alot of growth possiblity
Fun workplace
it is a great place to work. work-life balance is available and compensation and benefits are also up to the market standards. Job security was a concern, but now I think it is stable.
Overall Good
Vodafone Qatar is a good employer with continuous job development and growth. Culture is good and brand is internationally recognised.. A highly recommended work place.
Good
Good experience and good staff also nice climat off working . Reachable target monthly.and supporting staff.also some incentive monthly.good administration.
good working environment, supportive coworkers
Good working environment,Supportive coworkers ,mis-management is there as its little dependent on third party agencies. Product schemes are well designed ,yet have to work more on customer service.
good workplace
as a advisor our job is to sell postpaid plans and mobiles assisting customers, explaining the bills and details if there is any issue and advising them
Exciting mix of nationalaties.
Getting to work in a local MNO and second Provider in the country, this experience had its own challenges. Faced tough competition from the Dominant incumbent provider. New-Age solutions and demand for the same was prevalent in the market.
Not the best place that I have worked at
Great brand and immense potential for growth, however the secret sauce for glueing it all together into a crescendo of superlative performance seems missing.
Pros
Vodafone Brand
Cons
Job security, Leadership
Work culture
World renowned telecom giant if you are working for such kind of organisations your future is secure.
I'm really thankful for the opportunity I will recommend this organisation for all jobseekers.

Thanks
Productive and fun work place
As a customer care representative we deal with customers by reporting and solving their problems as well as upgrading their service.Vodafone is well known company with a good reputation and professional workplace culture. I learned a-lot of skills like management, teamwork, communication and problem solving.I was a good and effective experience for me.
fun area , outage with the team , its about appreciation
In Vodafone the atmosphere of working is wonderful I consider it as my second home
the team work , the spirit of all the department which lead by the end to achieve the company goals
Nice place to work
It used to be great place to work, the things has been changed with the management

Still good place to work, i don't mind to stay some more time

But the change is needed
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Tough environment
Plastic and Copper Tube Company (PCTC)
Pros: ambitious, diligent, creative, well behaved in difficult situations, good leader and understanding, very cooperative and team spirit, I must always have a goal in the work I seek to achieve.
Cons: Fast boredom, best things work my way
Na
• Establishes system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements.
• Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support.

• Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements.

• Establishes computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements.

• Safeguards computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommending improvements.

• Develops security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication.

• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.

• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Pros
No meal
Cons
Short Break
working with Vodafone is like family
between 40 - 48 hours weekly
fast paced and competitive

organised and functional

family oriented working environment

Being self-unproductive

training, seminars and team outing
planning to grow my career
i have successful career in vodofone and in all the job i had planing for more to learn and give as much i can to prove my self work hard capacitd to learn fast
flexible
Achieves optimal levels of performance and accomplishment with over achieving monthly target.
Achieved and exceeded the original set goals of sales and customer satisfaction by a margin of 120%.
Accomplished optimal levels of performance.

Showcased great team player abilities in executing.

Excelled and consistently improved at developing strategies/programs by delivering stellar performance in sales and customer service.

Improved overall productivity levels by “125%.
Cons
Healthcare, short break
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.
2K