Vistas Global Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Mashreq Bank Review
Relationship officer SME (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 21, 2018
Being a private sector Bank it does provide its employee a job security and quite prone to market situation. If someone is looking for a stable job then Mashreq bank is a not a good place to work. But if someone wants to earn money by remaining in sales then the person could have an advantage.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Instablity
A workplace where you learn everyday and it was challaging
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 6, 2016
Daily morning preferring a submission after that we should have 5 daily visit. At around 3:00 pm we have to Come back the office to make a call, appointment for the next day, follow ups the previous clients.

I learned the bank procedures, the management was quit good because you will learn from them also. When it comes to my co-workers they are very supportive and i enjoy working with them.

The hardest part during coming end of the month and it was difficult to reach your target. The most Enjoyable part is a good salary and i receiving commission monthly.
Cons
Annual Vacation, Health Insurance
perfect
Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  Doha QatarAugust 28, 2015
Need improvement on salary medical benefits like dental check up accomodation and more activities for employees. i recommend this company to future applicants