Vistas Global

Vistas Global Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Customer Relations Representative4 reviews
Qatar4 reviews
Work and fun
This is the company which gave me a chance to show my skills in the gulf region. The people in this company are very helpful and will go an extra mile to support you. The management is good and the workplace is very professional.
Mashreq Bank Review
Being a private sector Bank it does provide its employee a job security and quite prone to market situation. If someone is looking for a stable job then Mashreq bank is a not a good place to work. But if someone wants to earn money by remaining in sales then the person could have an advantage.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Instablity
A workplace where you learn everyday and it was challaging
Daily morning preferring a submission after that we should have 5 daily visit. At around 3:00 pm we have to Come back the office to make a call, appointment for the next day, follow ups the previous clients.

I learned the bank procedures, the management was quit good because you will learn from them also. When it comes to my co-workers they are very supportive and i enjoy working with them.

The hardest part during coming end of the month and it was difficult to reach your target. The most Enjoyable part is a good salary and i receiving commission monthly.
Cons
Annual Vacation, Health Insurance
perfect
Need improvement on salary medical benefits like dental check up accomodation and more activities for employees. i recommend this company to future applicants
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vistas Global. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9