Vistas Global

Vistas Global Employee Reviews

Qatar9 reviews
Productive and Fun place
Good exposure for your skills. Challenging at the same time give enough experience to take your career forward. Very skilled people can be found at the work place.
Dont go with this scam artist company
If you are joining this company as a contractor, be very careful with their terms of engagement. Have them sign a contract with you if you dont want to be scammed and not paid in the end. Trust me, you will thank me later.
Hard Working, Efficient Learning
I have ever worked for... All of the Senior team, including the CEO are approachable, helpful, caring and work hard, nothing is too much trouble. ... I am lucky to be involved in such a forward thinking, ambitious company. I have really struggled to find any constructive criticism to write on this review.
Good Company
Good company in Qatar
Vistas global

Security for our job also

Everything provided

Health card etc.....................

Very good.......................
Pros
Everything good
Cons
Everything provided by the company
Marketing_executive
Before I don't have experience in sales and marketing ,Now they are given me Offer , Now I having Lots of Knowledge learn it's Very useful , This is the company which gave me a chance to show my skills in the gulf region. The people in this company are very helpful and will go an extra mile to support you. The management is good and the workplace is very professional.
Mashreq Bank Review
Being a private sector Bank it does provide its employee a job security and quite prone to market situation. If someone is looking for a stable job then Mashreq bank is a not a good place to work. But if someone wants to earn money by remaining in sales then the person could have an advantage.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Instablity
Work and fun
A workplace where you learn everyday and it was challaging
Daily morning preferring a submission after that we should have 5 daily visit. At around 3:00 pm we have to Come back the office to make a call, appointment for the next day, follow ups the previous clients.

I learned the bank procedures, the management was quit good because you will learn from them also. When it comes to my co-workers they are very supportive and i enjoy working with them.

The hardest part during coming end of the month and it was difficult to reach your target. The most Enjoyable part is a good salary and i receiving commission monthly.
Cons
Annual Vacation, Health Insurance
perfect
Need improvement on salary medical benefits like dental check up accomodation and more activities for employees. i recommend this company to future applicants
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vistas Global. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7