Vistas Global

Vistas Global Employee Reviews

Hard Working, Efficient Learning

I have ever worked for... All of the Senior team, including the CEO are approachable, helpful, caring and work hard, nothing is too much trouble. ... I am lucky to be involved in such a forward thinking, ambitious company. I have really struggled to find any constructive criticism to write on this review.

Last resort.

Enter at you own risk. No appreciation, no travel allowance and non supportive team. long waiting in Queue for getting salaries. Please consider this as a last resort if you do not find any other Job in Doha.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long hours and delay in payment, work culture

Productive and Fun place

Good exposure for your skills. Challenging at the same time give enough experience to take your career forward. Very skilled people can be found at the work place.

Good Company

Good company in Qatar Vistas global Security for our job also Everything provided Health card etc..................... Very good.......................

Pros

Everything good

Cons

Everything provided by the company

Marketing_executive

Before I don't have experience in sales and marketing ,Now they are given me Offer , Now I having Lots of Knowledge learn it's Very useful , This is the company which gave me a chance to show my skills in the gulf region. The people in this company are very helpful and will go an extra mile to support you. The management is good and the workplace is very professional.

Mashreq Bank Review

Being a private sector Bank it does provide its employee a job security and quite prone to market situation. If someone is looking for a stable job then Mashreq bank is a not a good place to work. But if someone wants to earn money by remaining in sales then the person could have an advantage.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Instablity

Work and fun

A workplace where you learn everyday and it was challaging

Daily morning preferring a submission after that we should have 5 daily visit. At around 3:00 pm we have to Come back the office to make a call, appointment for the next day, follow ups the previous clients. I learned the bank procedures, the management was quit good because you will learn from them also. When it comes to my co-workers they are very supportive and i enjoy working with them. The hardest part during coming end of the month and it was difficult to reach your target. The most Enjoyable part is a good salary and i receiving commission monthly.

Cons

Annual Vacation, Health Insurance

perfect

Need improvement on salary medical benefits like dental check up accomodation and more activities for employees. i recommend this company to future applicants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vistas Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vistas Global Reviews by Location