Vectrus

Vectrus Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Long Hours, for small pay. Didn't even pay US Minimum wage. But we were over seas. Opportunity for OT, always there, Qatari Law/ US conflict .On Pay hours... 6 days a week, 10 hours work each day. sometime you got a break, sometimes you didn't. But breaks were built-in to your schedule. But you couldn't always take them do to the work load. The Culture was good, the Upper management was good. The Department managers could use some refining... The best part of the job, helping the customers (soldiers/ sailors/Airman)

Love My Job

I enjoy what I do and my Boss is Great. Working for this company has been a Great learning experience for Me...Working hand and hand with the Military has taught me a lot

Great company to work for

Management is very supportive and willing to help career progression. Workplace culture is very professional and fun. Living accommodations are very nice if working OCONUS.

Poor Company to work for overseas

The Company doesn't look out for its works like they should, there were many people who tried to stay until the contract was over in Qatar. The work and the compensation does not add up at all when you are working overseas.

Time efficient work place.

Time is key, if you do not have it, you do not need to apply. Overall this company is a great company to start contracting with if you are looking for something that compromises and works with you and life situations.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Time

Good Opportunity

Growing brand that has potential to go from a good opportunity to a great one in time. The area of Qatar is definitely an interesting place in itself to begin.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vectrus Reviews by Location