Vectrus

Vectrus Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

I liked the group

Vectors do not have a 401K match. I wish we receive more support from management. Putting 10-14 engineers in a van is not good to be transported from work to the apartment is not a good idea.

Long Hours, for small pay. Didn't even pay US Minimum wage. But we were over seas. Opportunity for OT, always there, Qatari Law/ US conflict .On Pay hours... 6 days a week, 10 hours work each day. sometime you got a break, sometimes you didn't. But breaks were built-in to your schedule. But you couldn't always take them do to the work load. The Culture was good, the Upper management was good. The Department managers could use some refining... The best part of the job, helping the customers (soldiers/ sailors/Airman)

Nothing special

Good company but, very poor management.They have favoritism nothing much to say about Vectrus.It was an overseas job and I was not getting paid enough to go across the world for a small amount of money. Job is easy location is good .

Poor Company to work for overseas

The Company doesn't look out for its works like they should, there were many people who tried to stay until the contract was over in Qatar. The work and the compensation does not add up at all when you are working overseas.

Average contracting company

The company was an average contractor company. Management was average as well as the majority of colleagues I worked with. Vectrus provides a very flexible leave program

Pros

Leave program

Cons

Pay relative to other contractors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vectrus Reviews by Location