Vectrus

Vectrus Management reviews

Qatar27 reviews
Long Hours, for small pay. Didn't even pay US Minimum wage. But we were over seas. Opportunity for OT, always there, Qatari Law/ US conflict .On Pay hours...
6 days a week, 10 hours work each day. sometime you got a break, sometimes you didn't. But breaks were built-in to your schedule. But you couldn't always take them do to the work load.

The Culture was good, the Upper management was good. The Department managers could use some refining...
The best part of the job, helping the customers (soldiers/ sailors/Airman)
Horrible management of the employees. There is no solid structure or support for the staff. Management threatens and gives write ups for their lack of guidance.
Vectrus promised the Air Force they would hire and maintain X amount of employees to do the job . They Failed in that area .
I was under a contract working as a mechanic , vectrus and the

the air force kept trying to get me to do jobs that was not agreed to in the contract ' We were given a 10 passenger mini van with a bad clutch to use as a service van , Vectrus management team had no knowledge of the contract that they had won . From day 1 up until Vectrus lost the contract to another Company ' It was fly by the seat of the pants ' there was times I had to go down to DRMO and look for usably parts to get equipment out of the shop . We had to use the air force parts system to order parts and it took months to get anything ' Mean time equipment kept pilling up ' Parts On order .
Working for Vectrus and the U.S Air Force was an experience That I want for get for a long time . I kept going on to the DOD Government web site to see what company's won and lost contracts ' There is where I fund out Vectrus had lost he contract ' when I confronted the shop supervisor and site lead ' they denied the company was in trouble ' 8 months into the contract vectrus lost it to Dyna Core . When I went threw Vectrus hiring process in Florida ' there were former employees there as well ' They were saying Vectrus wasn't a good company . They were right ' I should of listened and went home then . Any how they did pay for every body's return ticket home . Although I have to say the Air Force Isn't an easy customer to support as well .
Pros
you work 5 days a week, no over time
Cons
Vary Bad management
Gave me the step up i needed but wouldn't look forward to going back. The workplace could be pretty stressful because of customers or just management in general. So be on a clear path and know what you want.
Productive and fun workplace, they even have ping pong tables as recreation there.
management is always there to listen and appreciate a new ideas anytime.
I got the job and it started great. I was working hard but was happy. Then they started taking my money away from me. I worked the same ours but they told me I was overpaid. They are disorganized and dishonest which contributed into high turnover. It got to the point where I had enough so I quit.
The company is good but the workers feel under paid and under appreciated. If upper management knew more about the processes at the specific sites, employees wouldn’t quit after two weeks.
Vectrus was a great place to enhance and learn new skills for progression in the competitive workplace. Upper management always was there to assist when needed.
Don't do it, Don't accept work with Vectrus, at least not any contract in Qatar. Horrible, Bad !!!! No leadership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good company but, very poor management.They have favoritism nothing much to say about Vectrus.It was an overseas job and I was not getting paid enough to go across the world for a small amount of money. Job is easy location is good .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vectrus?
I worked for ITT which was a great company, good wages, good management and a company that cared for their employees. It changed from ITT to Exlis and then Vectrus which was poorly managed which caused the company to lose the contract.
Pros
it was a paycheck
Cons
miss managed, low pay, hard to advance
Management is very supportive and willing to help career progression. Workplace culture is very professional and fun. Living accommodations are very nice if working OCONUS.
The company was an average contractor company. Management was average as well as the majority of colleagues I worked with. Vectrus provides a very flexible leave program
Pros
Leave program
Cons
Pay relative to other contractors
While good managing skill set was obtained, the work environment and the management staff had been in the position for so long, there was an attitude of not caring. Most of the employees at the location were good to work with. I was able to hone my managing skill set and acquire newer job skills to enhance my performance.
Pros
Company provided housing and vehicle
Cons
Pay too much for insurance
Its enjoyable working with all types of nationalities
i have learned to be calm,listen and understand someone before making any conclusion.

management is generally high
my co-workers are supportive
the hardest part of the job is investigating the root cause of an accident.

Training other employees the need to be safe always.
Pros
on time remuneration, company parties, paid health care
Cons
taking long time before acting on something
Productive fun place to work. Vectrus is a leading provider of global service solutions in the areas of Infrastructure Asset Management, Information Technology and Network Communication services, and Logistics and Supply Chain Management services.