Vectrus

Vectrus Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Great experience

It was my first contract and they gave me my secret clearance so I’m very grateful and thankful. Great starting opportunity for me in the contracting world.

Vary stressfull company to work for

Vectrus promised the Air Force they would hire and maintain X amount of employees to do the job . They Failed in that area . I was under a contract working as a mechanic , vectrus and the the air force kept trying to get me to do jobs that was not agreed to in the contract ' We were given a 10 passenger mini van with a bad clutch to use as a service van , Vectrus management team had no knowledge of the contract that they had won . From day 1 up until Vectrus lost the contract to another Company ' It was fly by the seat of the pants ' there was times I had to go down to DRMO and look for usably parts to get equipment out of the shop . We had to use the air force parts system to order parts and it took months to get anything ' Mean time equipment kept pilling up ' Parts On order . Working for Vectrus and the U.S Air Force was an experience That I want for get for a long time . I kept going on to the DOD Government web site to see what company's won and lost contracts ' There is where I fund out Vectrus had lost he contract ' when I confronted the shop supervisor and site lead ' they denied the company was in trouble ' 8 months into the contract vectrus lost it to Dyna Core . When I went threw Vectrus hiring process in Florida ' there were former employees there as well ' They were saying Vectrus wasn't a good company . They were right ' I should of listened and went home then . Any how they did pay for every body's return ticket home . Although I have to say the Air Force Isn't an easy customer to support as well .

Pros

you work 5 days a week, no over time

Cons

Vary Bad management

Only Okay

Gave me the step up i needed but wouldn't look forward to going back. The workplace could be pretty stressful because of customers or just management in general. So be on a clear path and know what you want.

Room for improvement

The company is good but the workers feel under paid and under appreciated. If upper management knew more about the processes at the specific sites, employees wouldn’t quit after two weeks.

Productive fun workplace

Vectrus was a great place to enhance and learn new skills for progression in the competitive workplace. Upper management always was there to assist when needed.

In the company was good

This company name is vectrus and this company has good in this company doing workers are well job and they are company is in qatar Doha at I'm doing work in this company custodian job

Love My Job

I enjoy what I do and my Boss is Great. Working for this company has been a Great learning experience for Me...Working hand and hand with the Military has taught me a lot

Great company to work for

Management is very supportive and willing to help career progression. Workplace culture is very professional and fun. Living accommodations are very nice if working OCONUS.

Average contracting company

The company was an average contractor company. Management was average as well as the majority of colleagues I worked with. Vectrus provides a very flexible leave program

Pros

Leave program

Cons

Pay relative to other contractors

An work position providing good manager skills

While good managing skill set was obtained, the work environment and the management staff had been in the position for so long, there was an attitude of not caring. Most of the employees at the location were good to work with. I was able to hone my managing skill set and acquire newer job skills to enhance my performance.

Pros

Company provided housing and vehicle

Cons

Pay too much for insurance

Time efficient work place.

Time is key, if you do not have it, you do not need to apply. Overall this company is a great company to start contracting with if you are looking for something that compromises and works with you and life situations.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Time

Opportunity to grow.

The job is what you make of it. Do your best and you will progress, and if you do enough to get by then you won't develop as a professional.

Good Opportunity

Growing brand that has potential to go from a good opportunity to a great one in time. The area of Qatar is definitely an interesting place in itself to begin.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vectrus Reviews by Location

• Vectrus
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?