Vectrus

Vectrus Culture reviews

Clear

Long Hours, for small pay. Didn't even pay US Minimum wage. But we were over seas. Opportunity for OT, always there, Qatari Law/ US conflict .On Pay hours... 6 days a week, 10 hours work each day. sometime you got a break, sometimes you didn't. But breaks were built-in to your schedule. But you couldn't always take them do to the work load. The Culture was good, the Upper management was good. The Department managers could use some refining... The best part of the job, helping the customers (soldiers/ sailors/Airman)

Great Company to work for

My Team manager and team lead are awesome people to work with. They really took care of the teams needs and our concerns were taken cared of to the best of their abilities.

Productive fun workplace

Vectrus was a great place to enhance and learn new skills for progression in the competitive workplace. Upper management always was there to assist when needed.

Great company to work for

Management is very supportive and willing to help career progression. Workplace culture is very professional and fun. Living accommodations are very nice if working OCONUS.

Generally its great working with vectrus

Its enjoyable working with all types of nationalities i have learned to be calm,listen and understand someone before making any conclusion. management is generally high my co-workers are supportive the hardest part of the job is investigating the root cause of an accident. Training other employees the need to be safe always.

Pros

on time remuneration, company parties, paid health care

Cons

taking long time before acting on something

Good amd enjpyable place to work

Started my day off by talking to all the supervisors in the department, going from section to visit with the staff. The hardest part of the day was working with the government counter parts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vectrus Reviews by Location

• Vectrus
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?