Vectrus

Vectrus Employee Reviews

I liked the group

Vectors do not have a 401K match. I wish we receive more support from management. Putting 10-14 engineers in a van is not good to be transported from work to the apartment is not a good idea.

Productivity n fun

Instead of raising salary,l find they r trying to reduce salary n increase work hour from 9 to 12 hours. After working with VECTRUS from 2010 to 2021, there was no benifits, all our bonuses we not given,after working so hard in hot sun dust,n rain.

Productive and fun work place

Pay and environment was excellent. I loved my job. Management always has your back. Flexibility with the schedule. Monday to Friday. No weekends. I loved it!!

Very active, productive, enthusiastic work environment

I would rate as per my opinion 3 because it was convenient to take options but was rather difficult to carry out functions without any fragmentation.

Typical government contractor

As with most government contractors it all about the dollar not so much the service. Underway time can exceed over twenty percent. Also with all new travel restriction for many countries it can be challenging.Work to family life is about average for a company of this size. But the company has just had a major merger and not sure how that will the current working environment. Insurance could be better along with 401k and tuition assistance.

Great

Great place to have an opportunity to work in. Lovely management team and great pay.. This is a place to stack up cash if you have the energy to resist all that stress and bad environment.. The climate in Kuwait is terribly hot

Fun workplace

It was a good place to work. They offer a chance for advancement. The upper management is fair to all employees overall a really great place to work for

Having experience to get more knowledgeable and a great opportunity

I learn about new models of trucks maintenance I follow the safety procedures. the work time is kind of hard like 14 hrs including travel. we work as a team so it's enjoyable being all-around with support each other.

Great benefits compared to other contracts, But working in Kuwait takes some getting use to.Great people to work with and prior to COVID19 restrictions, great source of traveling to various countries from the Middle-east

Good money

The pay was good, very easy job. If you like working long hours for a lot of money, then it's definitely worth it. HR could be better, had a couple of errors in some of my paychecks.

overview of job

I did not like this company as well as I thought I would because they did not support their employees like they said they would. So, I would not care to work for them again.

Productive and flexible company

Very efficient and employee friendly organization. Although organization is based in Colorado, there are opportunities available throughout the US and Internationally.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Location of assignments may not always be convenient

It was a very relaxed worksite and job. When we had work to do, we’d get it done and relax. There were times where we’d have long days, but we were always ready and prepared.

Pros

Relaxed environment, military was easy to work with, pay

Cons

Big gov't contractor, mass confusion is the natural order of things here.

Overall though, pay is good, until the contract ends and the layoffs start. Trying to get a unified or accurate answer from management can be impossible at times. Local managers are in the same boat as you, since decisions can be made, slowly, from far away.

Pros

Pay OK.

Cons

Jobs are not entirely secure.

Great management team at ITD-ft bragg. Love to work . Highly motivated employees work there . Communication and and team work are the best . No micromanagement.

Pros

Team work / flexible

Cons

As with most gov contractors they are not employee friendly. only out for top management. No way to advance or for raises at current location. Need to engage employees for best work environment recommendations

Great Company

Work life balance, they strive to do the best. Need to blance work load evenly accross the board. Would like to see more growth with in the company.

Not employee friendly

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

Stressful Administration

The organization do not value their employees, they choose productivity over employees. The PM is allowed to pick and choose who receives raises and bonuses.

Pros

Cons

Having a Union

Have worked with VECTRUS for few years

Really happy with this company. No complains. They are supported in many ways and encourage professional development . They follow professional ethics. I’m happy I was able to find this company and excel in my professional role

Pay is good.

It's all about who you know. You can work your butt off or you can sit there and do nothing and nothing will be done. No "good job" or punishment will be dealt out.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Job Security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits