Vectrus

Vectrus

Vectrus Employee Review

Long Hours, for small pay. Didn't even pay US Minimum wage. But we were over seas. Opportunity for OT, always there, Qatari Law/ US conflict .On Pay hours... 6 days a week, 10 hours work each day. sometime you got a break, sometimes you didn't. But breaks were built-in to your schedule. But you couldn't always take them do to the work load. The Culture was good, the Upper management was good. The Department managers could use some refining... The best part of the job, helping the customers (soldiers/ sailors/Airman)

Same role

Unqualified Management / Inexperienced

The company does not clearly define specific roles to outline scope of duty. It is a good contract if you are looking to escort Other Country Nationals around for twelve hours a day. The attitude of the employees is one of the lowest I have ever worked around. There are no professional standards all and any type of language is excusable around anyone. Any type of appearance is acceptable regardless of medical requirements. This is not a position that a professional can put on their resume. Be aware of the attitudes and disfunction. You will not be assigned to the position you apply for. You will be placed wherever the last person quit. You will be sharing a room that fits enough for two beds and two wall lockers. If you end the contract early you will pay back most the bonus, the lodging, and airfare.

Pros

Free Food and lodging

Cons

Inexperienced Management; High insurance premiums; Low pay
Same roleSame location

Love My Job

I enjoy what I do and my Boss is Great. Working for this company has been a Great learning experience for Me...Working hand and hand with the Military has taught me a lot
Same location

Run don't walk away from the company

I wouldnt recommend this company. Run don't walk way from this company. The upper management is the worst and the HR department doesn't help you in a bad situation with leadership.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vectrus Reviews by Location