Vectrus

Vectrus

Vectrus Employee Review

Bad Experience

I got the job and it started great. I was working hard but was happy. Then they started taking my money away from me. I worked the same ours but they told me I was overpaid. They are disorganized and dishonest which contributed into high turnover. It got to the point where I had enough so I quit.

Run don't walk away from the company

I wouldnt recommend this company. Run don't walk way from this company. The upper management is the worst and the HR department doesn't help you in a bad situation with leadership.
Same location

I liked the group

Vectors do not have a 401K match. I wish we receive more support from management. Putting 10-14 engineers in a van is not good to be transported from work to the apartment is not a good idea.
Same location

Unqualified Management / Inexperienced

The company does not clearly define specific roles to outline scope of duty. It is a good contract if you are looking to escort Other Country Nationals around for twelve hours a day. The attitude of the employees is one of the lowest I have ever worked around. There are no professional standards all and any type of language is excusable around anyone. Any type of appearance is acceptable regardless of medical requirements. This is not a position that a professional can put on their resume. Be aware of the attitudes and disfunction. You will not be assigned to the position you apply for. You will be placed wherever the last person quit. You will be sharing a room that fits enough for two beds and two wall lockers. If you end the contract early you will pay back most the bonus, the lodging, and airfare.

Pros

Free Food and lodging

Cons

Inexperienced Management; High insurance premiums; Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vectrus Reviews by Location

• Vectrus
  • Bad Experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?