Vectrus

Vectrus

Vectrus Employee Review

Actually saw a great company go down hill

I worked for ITT which was a great company, good wages, good management and a company that cared for their employees. It changed from ITT to Exlis and then Vectrus which was poorly managed which caused the company to lose the contract.

Pros

it was a paycheck

Cons

miss managed, low pay, hard to advance

Same location

Run don't walk away from the company

I wouldnt recommend this company. Run don't walk way from this company. The upper management is the worst and the HR department doesn't help you in a bad situation with leadership.

Great Company to work for

My Team manager and team lead are awesome people to work with. They really took care of the teams needs and our concerns were taken cared of to the best of their abilities.
Same location

Long Hours, for small pay. Didn't even pay US Minimum wage. But we were over seas. Opportunity for OT, always there, Qatari Law/ US conflict .On Pay hours... 6 days a week, 10 hours work each day. sometime you got a break, sometimes you didn't. But breaks were built-in to your schedule. But you couldn't always take them do to the work load. The Culture was good, the Upper management was good. The Department managers could use some refining... The best part of the job, helping the customers (soldiers/ sailors/Airman)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vectrus Reviews by Location

• Vectrus
  • Actually saw a great company go down hill
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?