Vectrus

Vectrus Employee Reviews

Great experience
It was my first contract and they gave me my secret clearance so I’m very grateful and thankful. Great starting opportunity for me in the contracting world.
Horrible management of the employees. There is no solid structure or support for the staff. Management threatens and gives write ups for their lack of guidance.
Only Okay
Gave me the step up i needed but wouldn't look forward to going back. The workplace could be pretty stressful because of customers or just management in general. So be on a clear path and know what you want.
Bad Experience
I got the job and it started great. I was working hard but was happy. Then they started taking my money away from me. I worked the same ours but they told me I was overpaid. They are disorganized and dishonest which contributed into high turnover. It got to the point where I had enough so I quit.
In the company was good
This company name is vectrus and this company has good in this company doing workers are well job and they are company is in qatar Doha at
I'm doing work in this company custodian job
Great Place to Work
If you want to get employment that takes you out of the country (USA) and go on Deployment, this is a great place to start / work.
If you DON'T like to be in the Middle East, this job is not for you.
Pros
Travel to Foreign Countries (U.A.E. / Qatar )
Cons
Long Work Hours, 12 Hour Work Days
Horrible Company
Don't do it, Don't accept work with Vectrus, at least not any contract in Qatar. Horrible, Bad !!!! No leadership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing special
Good company but, very poor management.They have favoritism nothing much to say about Vectrus.It was an overseas job and I was not getting paid enough to go across the world for a small amount of money. Job is easy location is good .
Poor leadership
If you work for them, know company policy and regulations. Very unorganized. Incompetent leaders that expect results without knowing it caring about proper procedures.
Pros
Get to site see
Cons
6 day work week
Love My Job
I enjoy what I do and my Boss is Great. Working for this company has been a Great learning experience for Me...Working hand and hand with the Military has taught me a lot
Actually saw a great company go down hill
I worked for ITT which was a great company, good wages, good management and a company that cared for their employees. It changed from ITT to Exlis and then Vectrus which was poorly managed which caused the company to lose the contract.
Pros
it was a paycheck
Cons
miss managed, low pay, hard to advance
Great company to work for
Management is very supportive and willing to help career progression. Workplace culture is very professional and fun. Living accommodations are very nice if working OCONUS.
Poor Company to work for overseas
The Company doesn't look out for its works like they should, there were many people who tried to stay until the contract was over in Qatar. The work and the compensation does not add up at all when you are working overseas.
Average contracting company
The company was an average contractor company. Management was average as well as the majority of colleagues I worked with. Vectrus provides a very flexible leave program
Pros
Leave program
Cons
Pay relative to other contractors
An work position providing good manager skills
While good managing skill set was obtained, the work environment and the management staff had been in the position for so long, there was an attitude of not caring. Most of the employees at the location were good to work with. I was able to hone my managing skill set and acquire newer job skills to enhance my performance.
Pros
Company provided housing and vehicle
Cons
Pay too much for insurance
Generally its great working with vectrus
Its enjoyable working with all types of nationalities
i have learned to be calm,listen and understand someone before making any conclusion.

management is generally high

my co-workers are supportive

the hardest part of the job is investigating the root cause of an accident.

Training other employees the need to be safe always.
Pros
on time remuneration, company parties, paid health care
Cons
taking long time before acting on something
Challenging
Productive fun place to work. Vectrus is a leading provider of global service solutions in the areas of Infrastructure Asset Management, Information Technology and Network Communication services, and Logistics and Supply Chain Management services.
Opportunity to grow.
The job is what you make of it. Do your best and you will progress, and if you do enough to get by then you won't develop as a professional.
Good Opportunity
Growing brand that has potential to go from a good opportunity to a great one in time. The area of Qatar is definitely an interesting place in itself to begin.