University of Calgary
University of Calgary Employee Review

Very exciting place to work, different culture and students make it a blast

February 10, 2014
Working with the Muslim Students is a lot more fun that I expected. The culture and land over here is not to be missed. If you have the chance to work for the U of C over here in Doha, Qatar definitely look into it seriously.
April 25, 2020
Same location
Nursing Instructor - Bachelor of Science Nursing program (Former Employee) - Doha
I was honoured to be chosen to teach nursing at the campus in Qatar and proud of the job I did. The Qatar campus is a separate entity all together from the main campus in Alberta, so I don't know what it's like there.
There is no reciprocity, we could not transfer to the Canadian campus. The Qatar program has changed a lot in the past 2-3 years (for the worse, I hear. Stressful relations with management, high workloads and low morale).
February 16, 2020
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Qatar Doha
Excellent experience and very nice job environment and good team work. Professionalisms , organization, collaboration, enthusiasm, self development and confidence
April 28, 2019
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) - Doha
The University of Calgary in Qatar is very different then the University of Calgary in Calgary. I might add that I've educated myself to new opportunities and developed my career in specific fields.