United Equipment Group

United Equipment Group Employee Reviews

Qatar5 reviews
Very demanding position
My time at United equipment group was very demanding and also very rewarding. I have learned a great deal working for a crane hire/sales company and we supplied to 2 metro lines and 3 world cup stadiums.
Pros
visit many projects on daily basis
Productive and Good Managment
Typical day work is Productive,I have learnt the Construction work procedures, Management in Group is Good, Workplace culture is also ok. The hardest part of the Job is Collections from Customers due to week collection policies and the most enjoyable part of the Job is Financial Statements and Report
have fun with the our boss
key strategic and governing decisions on matters involving the department's overall processes.

connected with Executive Leadership Team and the chief executive from different countries and department
Pros
free dinner most of the time
Cons
it was only for one year
As the authorized dealer for MTU Generators and LIEBHERR tower crane in Qatar, company currently handling lots of projects within the country.
Pros
Multy culturel enviroment
Cons
lenthy working hours.
productive and hard work
i work hard until the job finished true my knowledge and ability to finished the work,i learned to coordinate to other people and respect there culture.we coordinate each other to make safe the work and zero accident,the hardest part of the job during settings the materials that my moves is very slow and smooth swing and also the time loading and unloading have wind problem..the enjoyable moment is during the work finished and talk to my self is tomorrow is another brand new day.........thank you and God bless!
Pros
lunch time
Cons
over time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Equipment Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7