UCC

UCC Employee Reviews

Qatar25 reviews

UCC culture

My responsibilities are well carried out everyday. I learned to be more patient as my job entails coordination with all Project Directors and Project Managers. The hardest part of the job is to be ignored just because it entails more costs in acquiring good employees for an EDH job. The workplace culture is politically motivated, not literally how much you know with your course but how you can manage your personal relationships.

Pros

At job grade 16, you have some medical and phone benefits

People

Work is good but the problem of this company is salary very unfair they selecting people have give salary increament just like me 8yrs.nothing👎👎👎...

fun to wowk with a lot of diffrent people

great working place. Like the driving a big truck .its joyful work with the trucks. great management team I love my job there. having fun with the co-workers

Monitoring attendance officer and worker

After receive the attendance sheet wen need to double check and count the worker in the area after that we encode the attendance in our records and file the attendance sheet and make everyday report and monthly report

Working with UCC is very good experience

Working with M/s. UCC is a very good and challenge work with new team and i learnt with different experience, while very good team and friendly working enlivenment

Nice company

One of the biggest CONTRACTING company in qatar the management was nice to staff i was working on baladna project its located at al khor shamal road exit 44.

Accountable for all the Operational activity in the store and leading team by example in all areas of business with honesty, dedication and commitment

• Efficient handling of complete store cycle from material receipt, quality check, storage, labeling and issue of goods to production in different locations and dispatch of finished goods to customers. • Arrange, Sort, load and unload, Standardize and secure the materials in safe storage locations [Lockable Almirahs; Bins; Racks etc.] • Accurate Recording and Updating log book with dailystock transactions and upkeep of manual inventory ledgers.

Pros

free lunch on Thursday

Cons

short break

delay report

every day at morning we are response for check where is activity of civil complete to allowed us as MEP team open work to subcontractor MEP team to give them officially inspection by expected date to finial MEP to open another activity to civil team

structural engineering

Senior structural Engineer manage, supervise, Design, and lead the structure phase in building construction such as palaces, luxury malls, villas, petroleum plants, hotels, and power stations / substations, and High rise towers, Infra structure & Tunnels, Forte is in structural design (reinforced concrete, steel structure, Façade curtain wall System, stone cladding fixation, and form-work, lead structural team to prepare the structural shop drawings and details for reinforced concrete and steel structures for the whole structure. Bilingual in Arabic and English.

Very productive and team player

I am an easy going and focused fellow who gets happy whenever targets are met. I derive pleasure in the smooth sailing of company, project and my department.

Pros

compliance to company policy

Cons

delay in policy implementation

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UCC?

A very large unorganized company

The Company is very huge with its capabilities and projects. It has done multiple multi-million dollar projects all around qatar. the company is fairly new and you can easily see that the management is week and incompetent.

Qatar biggest company

The well recommended company in Qatar, it will help to us to get lot of experience as my last 5 years career the timely paid without any delay even in the hard time for company

Balance of social life and work

Ucc is a construction company that also engaged in a hospitality. We are the ones who cater or provides service to the H.H of Qatar and as well as the family.

Pros

Free meal, transportation and accomodation

Cons

Long travel

i am working in marine project

It is popular company in qatar.company provide the free fooding and accmotation.company mangement good and senior meet to time to time .every day shift incharge discuss the safety rule and how to deal in emergency.

Pros

free fooding

Cons

long over time

Analytical Thinking

Handled the situation, which is benefit to the company and Employee also. My JD includes, Report Preparation Manpower Distribution Clerical Activities Document Managerment System SharePoint Access

Nice environment to work with

Everyday is the same day as the work is a continous process.It needs to be follow up as the assignment is to track the request locations. The management is giving a full trust so i have to be very carefull with my decision in selecting the vendor.

Productive fast track projects

The workplace is very dynamic due to fast track project type, so i got involved into many disciplines in a very short time and due to my scoop as a coordinator, I've got a managerial skills for office works and site activities.

Pros

free time for team communication

High prestige position

At no stage during my contract was i allowed to be more than 5 minutes away from HH Emir.....i was seconded to various palaces around Qatar to be available to not only the Royal Family but various visiting heads of state and VVIP visitors

Pros

High prestige position

Cons

Qatar is furnace hot in summer

productivity

The success of our company is not only due to our highly capable team and vast resources; it is also a result of UCC’s unique, fast-track strategies that streamline design and construction milestones, unlike any other traditional building construction undertaking. At UCC, we engage in parallel activities for design, procurement, and construction. As a result, we deliver projects with innovative solutions, in shorter time periods, and exceed our clients’ expectations. This strategy is both fundamental and paramount to our business model as it builds trust, which is at the cornerstone of our core values.

motivated , ambitious ,with extensive experience in engineering field

my duties can be resumed as follows : reporting to top management , monitoring the engineering process , and managing subcontractors technical works . coordination will all stakeholders in the project in order to resolves all issues and queries and meet the client requirement .

It's hard to work

Typical day at work -I love Saturday, so that the rest of the week is well organized. What your learned -How to communicate in a professional & pleasant manner with all visitors or candidates. -To became a team player -Be wiser -Follow the policy & procedures Co-workers -it's hard to work with the same nationality -you will learn more Hardest Part -To make a report of all HR Department (Immigration, Employee Relations, Payroll, Training & Development Labor Relations Section) Enjoyable -To solve a problem of employee -You make a right decision -Finish the report in a right time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UCC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

UCC Reviews by Location

• UCC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?