The St. Regis Doha

The St. Regis Doha Employee Reviews

Qatar3 reviews
Outstanding place to work
Great and fun place to work , with a lot of friendly people . While to teach u and share with u new things and provide great tranings , good accomodation and food .
Pros
Free stay in hotel, comp nights and comp food
Cons
Short hours
It was very interesting to work at the st regis doha
It was very interesting to work with a great management team. I had to leave the st regis because I had some problems at home. But now its ok I'm back in the game
Employment career growth & opportunities
Day to day work gives me more opportunities to learn something new, to be able to manage & perform well during busy operations and to be able to do multi-tasking. I have learned that having full responsibility, teamwork & ownership is very important at work.

St. Regis Doha management needs to improve on having more opportunities for employees to grow in their career. Selecting those who deserve to be promoted not just because of their nationality or their connections with the management.

The hardest part of my job is to ensure that nothing is overlooked and to think out of the box whenever i'm encountering difficulties with mis en place or during service time. However, I enjoy most whenever i am able to overcome the challenges that I face and whenever I am able to take full responsibility of all decisions and actions that I take.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The St. Regis Doha?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The St. Regis Doha. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7