The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Employee Reviews

Qatar53 reviews
I cannot recommend the Ritz Carlton enough. They have a great work environment which protects and respects its employees putting customers needs first all in one.
The brand is amazing 5 star luxury which says actual and the company helped me in the very essential and crucial time pandemic amazing time to spend and experience.
Worked in RItz Carlton Doha and it was the worst experience of my life it was my 4 ritz carlton property in a management position and i found the RITZ CARLTON Doha being the most unfair place. When complaint and commented to the highest management , i ve been simply being asked to go to be able to not being fired and having a black note on my resume . Pushed to resigned instead of focusing on the real problem. I left and work now for a great company. I have worked in the Ritz Carlton in other continents and I was so proud to be blue blood until this happens to me and make me feel like all what they teach us was not real and we are not the highest resources as per our moto.
Pros
RITZ-CARLTON in theory is amazin
Cons
Unfairness
I am really happy with this company , the company philosophy was excellent ! The theam is learn and grow ! The Ritz Carlton place where the genuine care , comfort of our guests , and employee as well ! They provide finest service excellent ! Warm welcome , and use the guest name and and anticipate the guest needs , same as a guest , and promotion , transfer the employee ,
Pros
Incredible
Good
I enjoyed the diversity and work culture. Management however isn't very supportive to persons who are over ambitious, promotions aren't given on merit of work output.
As a Worldwide brand The Ritz-Carlton is the best. Where the guests and employees are getting lot of facilities.
★★★★★

Even the company is very sensitive and careful about the employees.
Ritz-Carlton Hotel company is the most respectful organization to the learning program.

i would proudly can say that my career has been build by Ritz-Carlton company.
it is one of the best mixed emotion place to work with different diversity,atmosphere.

people are very friendly and the best in the Ritz-Carlton the value of the employees is very high
The cross-training program is a way for employees to immerse themselves to other departments. This is a chance to get absorbed by the said department and change careers.
This places would be a heaven for any personal who wants to learn and grow in terms of hospitality. The really do see ur drive and passion . Some things which make this place amazing is cultural diversities yet delivering absolute standards
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Ritz-Carlton?
A typical workday begins early at five o' clock in the morning. Throughout the morning I work with the busy breakfast buffet. The rest of my day consists of mice-en-place in the cold kitchen and sometimes preparing and serving banquets and events if there are any that day. During the afternoon I will prepare everything for the dinner buffet. The length of my workday can differ depending on how much work there is and if any of my colleagues need help. I usually finish work at six or seven o' clock.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting my wonderful colleagues every day and as a team serving great food. However there are difficult parts as well. I would say that the hardest part of my work is that the hours can get very long during busy seasons, and that I have not been offered the ability to grow and learn as much as I would like to.

I am however thankful for my time at Sharq. I have learned a great deal about taking charge of the food production, about the academic and economical part of being a chef and about working in very large scale productions since working for example large catering and in house-events. Lastly I have learned how to multitask and work at a high speed without feeling stressed.

The culture at the hotel is very good and socially it is easy to feel welcomed and comfortable. The management is good and stable, however I feel again that I through the management have been prohibited in my development as a chef.
Pros
Free housing, food and transport. Good social climate.
Cons
Long hours and not enough chances to grow.
Best place to work and a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
Genuine care to the guest and employees.

Trust and empower employees to deal with any situations arise
Pros
Interesting Benefits
Cons
The Ritz-Carlton is the placed where diversity is valued and the quality of every single employee is very important because the company itself valued each and everyone.

On the other matter, some people who's in the positioned are using their power in advance in accordance in their own benefits.

But in General, I love to work at the Ritz-Carlton Company
I have worked for this company for almost 9 years moved around 4 different hotels in 3 different countries , the company provide great opportunity to grow and always adopting continues learning environment
Pros
Great Values, well established name, Growth
Cons
Work life balance, low compensation
i learn how to handle pressure situation in heavy operation, also to manage work, learn hotel management , learn new electrical technology , RMS, HIGH VOLTAGE, GENERATOR , CPU,BMS, DRAWINGS, INTERNET.
Pros
Fooding
Cons
Accommodation
Food and beverage service
Learning how to working in luxury hotel with responsibility.

Management very nice.company culture is Arabic.

Hardest part of job is the hotel is resort is you mush working extra fast to make excelent service to the guest.

Job is enjoy because all the team member working together with fun and happy like family.
If you want to experience world class service and staff that are truly concerned with your needs you must stay at this Ritz.
great place to work where i learned a lot and am still learning and growing...learned more about customer service and guest satisfaction..also to treat each other as if we were guests
Pros
free lunch
strong knowledge of the and processes for providing hospitality based and personal services.
great ability to quickly move and use the hand.

uncommon enthusiasm and capacity for work
My typical day was my first day in joining event department
I have learned event planning

Professional management

Diversity was valued, we learned each other culture

Hardest part of the job when you don't have enough staff

Most enjoyable part of the job when you receive thank you letter or appreciation letter from the guest
Multicultural diversity, fun in the workplace, work hard and play hard, very generous in benefits although long working hours that may affect work and life balance.
I was decide to:
Getting the best in my place'

Uniting with the set I was work on'

I was working in parisa resturant in soq vaqef,

Because My father was dying, I had to leave there
Pros
Free breakfast, free lunch, free dineer, transfer
Cons
Short breaks, cheep salary