The Maintainers
The Maintainers Employee Review

normal opreation without problem

January 12, 2017
Daily task through monitoring of all electrical areas such as,MV,SMDB,DB,Control panels, lighting system, power outlets, ups system, equipment, generator, electronic system and cctv camera.

Diagnose malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, or tester device, such as, pump motors, lighting fixtures, and check and troubleshoot,replaces damaged or broken wires and cables, deffective breakers, using hand tools.

Connects or install power supply,wiring ,conduit for newly installed machine or any appliances, and equipment.
Pros
3 times a day
Cons
health card
September 13, 2020
Electrical Foreman (Current Employee) - Doha
Company is good all employees are also good that make company good they support to each other when they need support work place also good good think salary never late
March 12, 2020
BMS Engineer (Former Employee) - Doha
I got a new platform for bms and now i have a good knowledge in bms moreover it helps my career growth. The working environment was really soothing and comfortable for me.
March 7, 2020
HVAC foreman (Diwan Al-amiri Project) (Current Employee) - al rayyan road
Everyday we are performing our daily routine check for all hvac equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance if any..
I learned how to lead people with different nationality

The management supports our team to accomplish our job more effectively.

To help each other is one of the objective of every team because we believe that hard job will become easy if there is unity.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the free food when there is overtime work
Pros
on time salary