The Maintainers Employee Review

View all The Maintainers reviews

Administration
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Doha-QatarDecember 16, 2013
when there is no work is my typical day at work but this day does not came in my life. I learned lots of thing here i have seen some packages of software like CAFM, DMS system which you can upload your documents & when you want the document you can just explore by numbers you will find it easily etc. Management is good. Co-workers are also good they support each other we work as a team. if you don't know the work before you have never worked on that is the hardest part of the job. but never turn back go forward you will find a way. try to learn some new task or new think is the enjoyable part of the job.

Other The Maintainers Employee Reviews

Productive Company Organized Entity
Soft Services Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 8, 2019
The company's base is firmly stable in the Recruitment line, Procurement, Staff Pay on time & has valuable VVIP projects. The company can be improved with much better organization.
Good people and ambians
Maintenance plumber (Former Employee) –  Doha qatarJune 29, 2019
Working in my company before its truly an honor to me because i learned a lot regarding in my plumbing job the accomodation are nice the food the ambians also the people workmates and the staff they are nice to the employee
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 hours working