The Maintainers

The Maintainers Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha8 reviews
I got a new platform for bms and now i have a good knowledge in bms moreover it helps my career growth. The working environment was really soothing and comfortable for me.
The company's base is firmly stable in the Recruitment line, Procurement, Staff Pay on time & has valuable VVIP projects. The company can be improved with much better organization.
Working in my company before its truly an honor to me because i learned a lot regarding in my plumbing job the accomodation are nice the food the ambians also the people workmates and the staff they are nice to the employee
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 hours working
facility management company taking place in my heart as i spend lovely time working with them in meany position staring with supervisor and ends with an engineer.
I have a gained Good experience and communication skill in management level.

Good organisation and management.

Pleasure to work in these kind of organisation
Pros
other allowance
Long time working day.
skilled management.

nice colleagues.

Dealing with tenants.

Flexibility in work.

Experience of malty maintenance works and cultures.
Cons
Health care available
when there is no work is my typical day at work but this day does not came in my life. I learned lots of thing here i have seen some packages of software like CAFM, DMS system which you can upload your documents & when you want the document you can just explore by numbers you will find it easily etc. Management is good. Co-workers are also good they support each other we work as a team. if you don't know the work before you have never worked on that is the hardest part of the job. but never turn back go forward you will find a way. try to learn some new task or new think is the enjoyable part of the job.
I worked for this company for more than a year. And i can say that the salary i earned is not enough to support my family needs. But i still have to thank this company for giving me the opportunity to work with them because i gain experience that is now very helpful on my present job.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Maintainers. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2