The Maintainers

The Maintainers Employee Reviews

I got experienced in car parking system
I got a new platform for bms and now i have a good knowledge in bms moreover it helps my career growth. The working environment was really soothing and comfortable for me.
organized
Everyday we are performing our daily routine check for all hvac equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance if any..
I learned how to lead people with different nationality

The management supports our team to accomplish our job more effectively.

To help each other is one of the objective of every team because we believe that hard job will become easy if there is unity.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the free food when there is overtime work
Pros
on time salary
Productive Company Organized Entity
The company's base is firmly stable in the Recruitment line, Procurement, Staff Pay on time & has valuable VVIP projects. The company can be improved with much better organization.
Good people and ambians
Working in my company before its truly an honor to me because i learned a lot regarding in my plumbing job the accomodation are nice the food the ambians also the people workmates and the staff they are nice to the employee
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 hours working
The maintaners
facility management company taking place in my heart as i spend lovely time working with them in meany position staring with supervisor and ends with an engineer.
Good management
I have a gained Good experience and communication skill in management level.

Good organisation and management.

Pleasure to work in these kind of organisation
Pros
other allowance
normal opreation without problem
Daily task through monitoring of all electrical areas such as,MV,SMDB,DB,Control panels, lighting system, power outlets, ups system, equipment, generator, electronic system and cctv camera.

Diagnose malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, or tester device, such as, pump motors, lighting fixtures, and check and troubleshoot,replaces damaged or broken wires and cables, deffective breakers, using hand tools.

Connects or install power supply,wiring ,conduit for newly installed machine or any appliances, and equipment.
Pros
3 times a day
Cons
health card
one of the greatest companies for maintenance in Doha
Long time working day.
skilled management.

nice colleagues.

Dealing with tenants.

Flexibility in work.

Experience of malty maintenance works and cultures.
Cons
Health care available
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Maintainers?
Administration
when there is no work is my typical day at work but this day does not came in my life. I learned lots of thing here i have seen some packages of software like CAFM, DMS system which you can upload your documents & when you want the document you can just explore by numbers you will find it easily etc. Management is good. Co-workers are also good they support each other we work as a team. if you don't know the work before you have never worked on that is the hardest part of the job. but never turn back go forward you will find a way. try to learn some new task or new think is the enjoyable part of the job.
Not that good place to have a good career and good income.
I worked for this company for more than a year. And i can say that the salary i earned is not enough to support my family needs. But i still have to thank this company for giving me the opportunity to work with them because i gain experience that is now very helpful on my present job.