Thales
Thales Employee Review

Low quality qatar management

January 24, 2018
I worked for thales more than 4 years. Never had a chance to increase my LR even after 4 years with many added chartered qualifications. Thales is the good company. But local management in Qatar is very bad. Increase working hours, no job security at all. Thales HR like to terminate the very senior staff in a simple manner without any ethical. So be careful thales is good company but Qatar HR and management are very bad.
Pros
5 day working
Cons
Those 5 days fully exhaused
June 14, 2020
Thales is one of the good company who takes care of their employees and that has the best professional working environment in Qatar. but sometimes I felt the salary is not enough for my hard work.
January 10, 2020
Productive and good company.They provide different training for their employees growth and development.Good compensation and benefits. Balance at work and good management.
December 10, 2019
Same location
Logistics and warehouses (Former Employee) - Qatar
Overall the company serve in different sectors, civilians and defense. The environment is very good and people engagement is good. Management are open for people . Only one comment that company nis more welcoming for French people if you have French passport you will be more than satisfied and promoted
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thales. Our community is ready to answer.
Thales Reviews by Location