T-Mobile

T-Mobile Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative2,152 reviews

Found 2,152 reviews matching the searchSee all 25,788 reviews

Non

It’s good company to work for the management is great but it’s a commission good when is you had to put a percentage of sales Make sure you do whatever it takes

I absolutely loved working for T-mobile

The culture with inclusion, diversity, and open door policy is everything! I loved working for T-mobile. They work with you around your schedule. You feel valued and supported! I was constantly encouraged!

Cons

Productive and fun

Great atmosphere! Very professional and very organized ! A great place to get started and lots of room for growth, opportunity, and advancement!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Music

What is the best part of working at the company?You basically get to write your own paycheck because of commission. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Days when there aren't any customers. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?For the "T-Mobile" culture, it's good - it depends on if you are at a third party retailer or not and what that particular company's culture may be like.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Clock in, wait on people to show up and as I am looking into different accounts I'm trying to pick out what the customer needs/wants as they talk to me. Even with new customers. Finding the best deals, etc...

Potential to earn with hourly + commission

with the right management it can be a really good work environment, Liked the pay structure and pretty decent benefits. Would recommend if your good at sales

Worst place I've EVER worked

The managers were horrible. They do not care about people's personal things that happen. I worked at the store in Laporte 55 hour weeks! Worked at multiple stores. And the first write up i ever got was because I was 30 minutes late for morning sickness! I made my coworker aware (managers don't actually work in the store). They also cut my hours when I let them know I was pregnant. And when I was 8 months pregnant, they scheduled me to work and had me working with no running water (no bathroom) and no heat, thankfully the employee that came in after me agreed that it's best I go. The most HORRIBLE people to work for.

needs higher pay

job was ok but standing making 10 an hour, with horrible commission rates is very very unprofessional these jobs require you to take time out f your day and study the least they can do is up the pay to 15

Decent

Could do better with commission scale, Depends on where and when you work. Also management plays a key role. Some managers care too much some not enough.

Great place to work. Management was always helpful and there when we needed them. Pay was fair and bonuses were always good. I really enjoy working for T-Mobile.

Predatory and cutthroat

Predatory practices that prey on low income families. Deals and plans are worded in confusing ways that lead people to believing they have a better deal than they get. Work environment, in terms of management and co-workers, varies from store to store.Overall it's not the worst cellphone company and my time there paid the bills.

Fun Work place

Great company to work for. Hourly pay could be a little better, but commission is great if at a high volume store. Great coworkers and managers who care for your well being.

Great company

Met lots of great people and helped me with skills that I’m able to use in everyday life. Customers were great and easy to work with. A variety of shifts

Good culture but repetitive

Great company culture, still learning how to piece it all together. Make about 70 calls - 50 emails a day. Quotas are achievable. Work does get very repetitive but they do try to emphasize on company activities to decompress. Benefits are great especially PTO

terrible

worst place to work. i’ve never felt soterrible about myself. the he whole time i was told to just sell sell sell. never caring about me and the work i was putting in. don’t recommend.

It can be successful if you're taught the right way by the right person.

This is a company that will possibly throw you into the open after very little training and expect you to succeed on your own. There can be good mentors, and you can make good money, but there is just so much room for error.

Easy job but if you don't hit numbers, you suck.

The job itself is easy, but the managers I had were so number-driven that they didn't ever see the big picture. It's not that the associates weren't trying to make sales, but when the store is in a huge drought, of course numbers are low. Because of the numbers dropping, we were punished with mandatory meetings every week at 8am, plus another mandatory meeting one Sunday a month. Even if you were scheduled off, you had to be at the meetings.

Commission is over exaggerated.

Worked for this company for around 4 months and was working a full time position. I was told when I was hired that the monthly commission checks could basically double your monthly salary. That was definitely not the case due to location, and if a customer were to come in they would most likely just be one person and the commission was very difficult you would have to record it in a certain way that would take time for T-Mobile to approve every customer you’d upgrade

good place to start off in sales but highly dependent of the location you work in

good place to work at but highly dependent of the work location . to be a top sales rep you will feel burnt out. if you know how to handle your cliental you will make good money

Great pay but alright management

The Pay is decent (not like before) and of course you make what you put out. The current management of T-Mobile is lukewarm and I hope it does get better with time.

Good place to start

fast-paced work environment. good commission and good hours. It was nice working here I learned a lot about sales and improved my skills. good hours and easy going job. you'll

Pros

good pay

Cons

staying to help a customer after closing

Don’t do it

I worked though a third party company to sell t-mobile phones over the phone. It was the worst job i’ve ever worked. No job security or support from management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • T-Mobile
  • Sales Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?