T-Mobile

T-Mobile Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative2,762 reviews

Found 2,762 reviews matching the searchSee all 25,788 reviews

It was fun

It was fun working with my teammates, even though it got hard at times with sales, but we manage to make a great relationship with our clients, and keep a good reputation for the store.

Call Center

Call Center employment. No one calls a cell phone company to discuss how happy they are with their plan. Not a lot of help from management. Highly stressful. Team member favoritism.

Sale sale only

Company only cares about making money and interested on you up sales despite what the customer called in about even if they was trying to lower bill would need to sale so kind of feature

Best place to work..

I say if you gotta be anywhere away from home, this is the place to be, you get to work with amazing ppl and great pay, not to mention how assisting customers with saving their hard earned money is so rewarding..

Productive and Fun Workplace

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse, Hardest Part of the Job was calling it a day, The most Enjoyable part of the Day was coming into work, Everything, Great Place to work..

Fun Workplace Environment

Overall this was a really good job. The pay and benefits were good. Great fun upbeat environment. Very stat heavy, monitored constantly. Monthly bonuses.

Fun place to work

The business is a tough business but if your good at sales you will and can do it regardless of who you are. You just have to put forth the effort make sure you take a look at the promotions, so the customer can get the best bang for their buck.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Oversaturated

Leadership is a dictatorship

Leadership is more corrupt than your local government officials and they will team up to fire you if you step on their toes. Majority of leadership are narcissist and don't like being called out on their wicked schemes.

Pros

Pretty OK pay and time off if you have pto hours rackedd up

Cons

Poor leadership

Productive Fun work place

Great place to work great benefits , they really try to make the work life balance for there employees. Monthly bonuses and employee give aways training for refreshers if needed

Fun workplace

Great place to work, with great benefits and pay, I don't have anything bad to say about this work place. The service sucks tho. They also have good deals

Horrible place to work

They are very disrespectful. Seem all fun and nice then next thing u know it’s like a cult. You make on make one person mad off and they all hate you. U don’t get your bonuses then u start to get coached all the time and it’s just miserable they watch your every move

Cons

Expensive food, always being watched, rude to you

What is the best part of working at the company?lying to customers What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Lying to customers What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fun , as long as you lie to the customers What is a typical day like for you at the company?Fun , music , lying to customers

Productive and fun

Very fun but could be stressful at times. Pay was great! Definitely met people that turned out to be really good friends. Great benefits and this company really cares for their employees.

Loud & unprofessional

Its.. ghetto. Very micro managed. if you dont like being constantly put on the spot then this is not for you. Alot of young people who are loud and unprofessional. Music is played super loud, demanding metrics, smart mouth people and very clickish.

Stressful

Sprint is a sales pushing company with little to no room for advancement. It depends on who you no or what click you are in to wether you move up or not.

Cool culture behind in pay

they work hard to have a good culture, wish pay was better.good benefits and very inclusive company as well. since merger feel there is a decline of opportunies.

Overall great place to work

I loved my time here. I worked my way into a good position within a short amount of time. Fun if you know what you’re doing. The work environment can be like family as well.

Not too bad

The payment is not that bad but management is not easy to talk with. I learned a lot of stuff about selling though. Also I learned to use a lot of programs, sometimes at the same time

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace and great teachers so far over the phone. Waiting on start date. I am trying to get passed this last question but it will not let me finish.

Was great the first year then nothing afterwards

Great company at first then down hill afterwards. All call centers are not great to work at and the pay is low for all the orders you take. You had to be part of the in group just like high-school

Pros

Long term disability

Cons

Everything you can think of

good company ..job culture was fun lots of time to explore self

Good company fair good place to work.Compensation was fair.good benefits a typical day at work was fast quick lots of customers to assit and lots of emails to answer,call center metrics had to be met on a monthy day to day bases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits