Starlink

Starlink Employee Reviews

Qatar7 reviews
Work at Starrlink
During my tenue majority of the senior management were British nationals. It was great to work there. However after the change of CEO things changed. The focus changed. Starlink was the leading mobile handset distributor in Qatar.
political and pressurised
Handling 700+ staff, high volume of calls by different language and segments, high absenteeism amongst staff meaning pressure on staff to achieve call volumes - out of date measurement of kpi's
At the field is exciting.
From 5yrs.below its exciting,management is full support with all employees.From my 6yrs up to now management dont know who are the hardworking employees.
Pros
Seminars given
Cons
Healthcare insurance
Providing IT Solutions
Worked in a corporate cultured atmosphere, having a years of experience in providing IT solutions to Qatari market. Giving an opportunity to enhance the capabilities of the staff according to their qualifications and experience. Employee satisfaction has a prime concern.
Cons
Provide healthcare facilities.
Productive and fun place with fun loving colleagues
It is very good company to work, Top level management also closely work with each individual, team work builds up here.Great manager support, and flexibility. Chances of internal upgarade in career is very high. I myself started as a csll centre specialist then promoted to matketing specialist and later to performance management.
Pros
The job and the place is extremely satisfying
Cons
Parking issues
Working with this Company I had a good Expreince .. I leart a lot of Things like in communication and Even though with netwoking .
Starlink is company where I leart a lot of things. I had a very good experience with coleagues and with my seniors who were always there to support. During work I leart a lot of things in networking.
it was a great experience wih such great management and great people.
working as a sales executive it was a busy job, helping the customer to give what is best for them and suit to their personality.Giving the proper product to our valued customer is our priority.