Starlink Employee Reviews

Providing IT Solutions
Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 20, 2018
Worked in a corporate cultured atmosphere, having a years of experience in providing IT solutions to Qatari market. Giving an opportunity to enhance the capabilities of the staff according to their qualifications and experience. Employee satisfaction has a prime concern.
Cons
Provide healthcare facilities.
Productive and fun place with fun loving colleagues
Marketing Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Doha, qatarFebruary 24, 2018
It is very good company to work, Top level management also closely work with each individual, team work builds up here.Great manager support, and flexibility. Chances of internal upgarade in career is very high. I myself started as a csll centre specialist then promoted to matketing specialist and later to performance management.
Pros
The job and the place is extremely satisfying
Cons
Parking issues
Working with this Company I had a good Expreince .. I leart a lot of Things like in communication and Even though with netwoking .
CSR (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 18, 2017
Starlink is company where I leart a lot of things. I had a very good experience with coleagues and with my seniors who were always there to support. During work I leart a lot of things in networking.