Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews

Qatar17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 56,181 reviews

Good place good management good service

Very good place and management also, The staff is very friendly, service is very quality. A good environment for gaining experience. Salary not enough for normal staff but for managers and above is good.

Relaxing you feel like your home this place.

When i was working in Starbucks Qatar all my colleagues they are nice and you feel like your family. You never feel you are first time to work as Barista or Cashier. We have also routine assign any section. Like Backroom. Bashing all cups clean the table,and I enjoying to served to the customers with smilled and greetings. And they are different nationality you will encounter everyday. Especially if you have a regular customer you will now what kind of coffee he will drink and ready to served them.

Pros

Free Coffee Drinks

Cons

8 hours working

Good company, try to apply

Standard procedures, good company, good in benifits, fair in each and different nationalites, strong company, but failed in management. Very unfair for us

Pros

Good company

Cons

Bad management

Im currently working as barista at starbucks doha qatar

Working in starbucks is good we communicate well to all customers with well manner attitude..We delivered our services and products a in high standard

Everything is just ok, need more pro to employ as we work very hard at least there are remuneration every year or at least every 5 years

I love to work as a barista because I am not only learning about how to produce coffee but the most important thing is we learned how to be patient and always down to earth in order to develop personal skills management in the real future life,,

Can work less supervision and under pressure

Preparing food according to the standards recipes in food manual mis end place station for the various meal periods and drinks.operate cash register an credit machine

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Healtcare

Productive ang fun work place

Can work shifting Monday -Sunday Can make late art. Mannaging people on the shift. Managing Stores assisting my store manager.Enjoying every hours of my shift. For serving and assisting different kind of Nationality.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

9hrs duty

job start with a small coffee tasting

great experience with my starbucks career. nice working with the manager and other partners. feel comportable working with partners,respect each others, sharing knowledge and ideas.

fun work place

Starbucks has good quality customer service. such a good coffees. coffees comes from 3 regions.we will treat the customers equally.we use to remember customer names too.when we are greeting the customer by mentioning the name they feels really happy.

Pros

two free beverages per day

Cons

not enough emp

its fun working in coffee shop

you can learn lots of things. gained more friends. specially it so nice to work in a place that you are enjoying what you are doing. I learned a lot specially difference of speciality and commercialized coffee.

fun working

working in starbucks is super fun, you will meet different customers. new friends, it will develop your teamwork skills, my knowledge for customer service become deeper,

Productive and fun workplace.

Working in Starbucks is an advantage for me. I've learned many things in terms professional and personal aspects. The partners are very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

No health card

good working environment fun and exciting daily life

Having a good and safe working environment and fun exciting daily life.Every staff have value their efforts to the company to give a quality services.

Pros

free staff meal

Cons

long hours for special events its normal to us

nice but small salry

nice but small salary , not boring but the salary is not enough for the employee who works hard everyday . its not fair . thats why i leave the job . and now hoping to find a job that can i share my knowledge .

Nice place to work

I have a nice team members to work with in our shop also its 4th largest Starbucks in Gulf country's. i learn every thin about starbucks coffee also recommend as a food specialist in our shop. my manger and management help full for learn every thing in the shop. we review everything in our daily briefing time. cleaning is the hardest part of the job but that our duty so we do all to gender with happy. my most enjoyable moment is costumer appreciation and thanking for my service

Pros

we have staff drink in our break time

Cons

in national off days we work more and deduct our break time

Productive and Fun to work with..

when i am working in Starbucks everyday is a challenge. but then i am happy to go to work everyday with the company to inhance more my experienced as BArista. i learned to assist all costumer in a very well manner. i learned to use all the electronics appliance in the company. my co workers are fun to work were happy to serve the costumer and be one to make the company grow and succeed. the very hardest part of the job is when theres a lot of costumer very challenging day.but happy to serve them and live the company with the smile.

a fun work place

opening the cafe alonecustomer service and dealing with different nationalitiesmanagement are very supportivethe hardest part of the job is working with other nationalist that they dont know how to speak in englishcompetition

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits