SNC-Lavalin

SNC-Lavalin Employee Reviews

Found 33 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,477 reviews

team work and some employee share his knowledge of other skill.

i like to share my expirience to work in snc lavalin profact management in doha,qatar.all employee here is team work and sharing the skill we have learn.

Pros

have meal allowance

Cons

company prviding healthcard

i am happy to be part of snc lavalin with safety work training

i am very thankful to be part of snc lavalin to work there company with capabilities to develop my safety knowledge and to provide appropriate tools to perform a daily task.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

free foods

Great Experience

Excellent management team Professional approach Policies and procedures adopted are to safeguard team by all means. Experienced staff Cooperate level support on staff social matters. Give value to the client money Only commit what they can offer

okay but not satisfactory work balnace

okay to join for money, no guranty of job secutiy, depend on project, no project means go. no recongnoistion of devotions , honesty, hard hsip . no body cares. risky

Good salary & working environment

I have been working at SNC-Lavalin full-time Pros Decent salary Good entry level experience into industry Cons Limited growth No focus on development

maintenance

i like work snc lavaline is very good company and staff i like. rules of the company is very good. about salary on time to time . food every thing fine.

Excellent

I have been working with SNC Lavalin since more than 5 years now its been always a pleasure working here. And SNC Lavalin is a very good company and i really enjoy and love working here.

My Current Company

A typical normal day in office with challenging colleague. I learned a lot of things regarding how to execute the daily duties with quality. For management there some little bit discrimination or bias for each employee.

More of challenging and good Experience of Work

More challenging work place and to learn and grow in experience. Good knowledge of working in live project in Oil and Gas industry. Tough timing of work with very long working hours.

Gained excellent experience working with SNC-Lavalin

Every company has its own set of pros and cons, and so does my SNC-Lavalin too. The multi nationality office culture and technology is way too high and updated. Coming to the pays and hikes this company provides better as compared to most similar level companies. The best thing apart from work is the facilities provided to the employees are pretty helpful and more than anything it gives a very good balance work-life.

good

very good company snc lavalin in Qatar, Facilities Management & Maintenance. Management also good . i recommend if any body chance to working in snc lavalin joing here and good carrion.

I am happy there

This company working experions wonderfull, Becoz Everybody is like a one family, All employees are friendly, Last Im working there a Big Project, I learn Many things of there.

It was very pleasure to work with SNC Lavalin. The Work environment there was good. The Company was very supportive. Every day it was a new challenge at work. Learned a lot think like how to work in pressure situation. How present your self in front of Client.How to complete the work at time.

Pros

Accomodation, Travelling

Cons

It is good to work with snc lavalin

Work with snc lavalin is good. have a good exposure to industry. client management and facilities are outstanding.work atmosphere is good,all works are based in schedules.

Managers was very supportive

Working at SNC Lavalin International was fun and happy place when it comes to Manager/Supervisor & colleagues you can feel the team work & concern to one another.

Pros

Managers are very supportive

Cons

Long Hours

friendly

Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch

Great place to work at

Good work and life balance. Opportunity to grow and excel in your career. Challenging and has good long term client base. Internationally located in over 80 countries.

Good Company but the Management that was assigned in our particular based projects was really not that good and convincing to provide excellent and fair management among the workers and Staff.

Nice exposure in EPC

Company has a good strength of doing EPCM/ in Oil & Gas I learnt in the following areas: Constructional Support activities Involved in Procurement activities Had exposure to work as a acting Project Engineer Good team leading opportunities

Challenging works.

All the day in the work goes very well. New challenges comes on the way. I learned how to coordinate with the Technicians and also to solve the problems of them. Learned how to deal with the person of various position. In every organization there should be a support of the Management. The Management support was there for us 100%. Even though the job was challenging there was no pressure in that. In every job there is some hardest part. But to overcome that is the ability.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Cooperative work foce and work budy system

Task for the day, I learned how to work with team for client satisfaction, Management works as per companys policy, Culture is cooperative, Hardest part of the job is ideal Most enjoyable part is keeping busy whole day and running short time to complete the task

Pros

Food allowances

Cons

As per govt law and company policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNC-Lavalin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SNC-Lavalin Reviews by Location