Siemens

Siemens Culture reviews

Clear

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,915 reviews

Friendly culture. A great environment. In most difficulties and challenging time all team member are there to support. Apart from work culture so many activities to keep mind relaxed.

Great Place, Great people

The work culture is great and the people are friendly and professional. The office has a relaxed atmosphere and the sound of keyboards and mouse clicks is calming. Pantries have great collections of coffee.

Very Good

Working with Siemens is a different experience. Very Calm and Quite Office Culture and Flexible in working time. Moreover the main feature is to facilitate career growth programs and training programs provided by the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job

A typical day at work and nice work and very nice work place culture. Very helpful and caring the people who working under this Mangement. The most enjoyable part of the job in my life.

Dynamic environment with new challenges everyday and a great company culture

Working at this company is amazing. You always learn a lot, there is always room for growth, management is supportive and the company culture is really great.

Pros

Flexible working hours, company culture

Excellent Experience

Tasks Management Always there is space for improvement Management needs right information Excellent Experience There is no the hardest part of the job There is no the most enjoyable part of the job

Siemens

Nice place to work, highly professional, process oriented, strong on ethics and environment, health and safety, employee development. work culture is good.

Perfect for Work Life balance

Siemens encourages its employees to have good work life balance. The work culture is very conducive. However Siemens is not a great pay-master, which is compensated by the great work life balance.

Siemens is one among the top MNC’s to work with. I admired the work culture, work environment, salary benefits etc. Employee recognition and satisfaction is rated the most in siemens.

Great working with Siemens, great environment and very educational. The colleagues are very good and very professional. It is a great opportunity working with Siemens and I loved every bit of it. It sure gets hectic sometimes but it is a part and process of any job.

attractive and friendly

Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch

Always eager to get to workplace each day because the policy company safety is outstanding

Carrying out daily inspection and identification of hazards,the management is fully in support of safety team,perfect culture,as always, challenges are normal at work place, but I was able to overcome them,the team work by the safety department.

Same as below

A excellent MNC to work with, great leadership in all departments and bosses. colleagues are very professional and at the same time fun loving.

Positive safety culture with time flexibility

I usually have daily walk through inspection with subcontractors safety officers and engineers and always implore them to be proactive (i.e not to wait for me to observed before they correct), but i have learned that we observed hazard differently with different methods and skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is the positive culture (i.e anyone can stop unsafe activity at anytime), this always give me joy to do my work along with TEAM that value my input.

Pros

Indipendent but seek advice when necessary

Cons

Very low salary

environnement de travail agréable

Siemens WLL laisse à ses collaborateurs dirigeants le soin d'organiser leur emploi du temps comme ils l'entendent

Fun

Motivation team with hand shaking to all employees. Coordination and full support to staff. Every Thursday we wear uniform to show our unity.

Pros

Free food

Good and productive work environment

Friendly management with best possible support to all the staff.

Productive and fun to work

Satisfied Job, a lot of responsibilities. A multinational and multi-cultural team of engineers and co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K