Siemens AG logo
Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha27 reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,421 reviews

Friendly culture. A great environment. In most difficulties and challenging time all team member are there to support. Apart from work culture so many activities to keep mind relaxed.

Best employer I have worked ever

Feel positive and part of the team being given feeling of inclusion. I am having flexibility at work which gives upper hand in work life balance. Managers are always there to stand out for you

Best company to work with

Willing to rejoin siemens at any post at any time to any location in siemens. The job was really challenging and worked with good team. I grew up my good career with siemens and willing to rejoin them

Dynamic environment with new challenges everyday and a great company culture

Working at this company is amazing. You always learn a lot, there is always room for growth, management is supportive and the company culture is really great.

Pros

Flexible working hours, company culture

Excellent Work atmosphere

Siemense has Excellent work atmosphere and Employees Facilities is sustainable The company having a great working system for all employees facilities like Admin, HR policy projects organization, Management organization are excellent.

Excellent Experience

Tasks Management Always there is space for improvement Management needs right information Excellent Experience There is no the hardest part of the job There is no the most enjoyable part of the job

Pleasure to work here

Gain Good Experience for work in this prestigious company and gain a lots of management skills. Working Environment very good with team and team leaders

Learning and productivity was key

I worked with Siemens for four months as part of my Junior project at university. Although my team and I did not intern at the company itself, we used to visit our client once every week. I got to learn about new concepts such as ETL and how important it is when dealing with Big Data. Our client was very friendly and encouraged us to work hard and continue to learn. I highly recommend an internship at Siemens.

Perfect for Work Life balance

Siemens encourages its employees to have good work life balance. The work culture is very conducive. However Siemens is not a great pay-master, which is compensated by the great work life balance.

Great internship opportunity

Learned a lot about substations design and how they work, also learned about fire protection systems and HVAC designs for buildings / substations. Great management too!

Jobs at Siemens AG

in Doha
See more jobs

Excellent workplace if your into offices

Highly skilled engineers doing rote clerical work really. If the younger talent there has been trained well, they can combine their effort to move projects forward, faster.

Productive place

Learned more about the work and earned good experience in all aspects.Most enjoyable job. Management is very good. No hard work and learned lot of knowledge

Good

Cons

Stipulated hours

Great working with Siemens, great environment and very educational. The colleagues are very good and very professional. It is a great opportunity working with Siemens and I loved every bit of it. It sure gets hectic sometimes but it is a part and process of any job.

attractive and friendly

Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch

Great place for hands on value added work

Direct exposure to all stages and interfaces of the project. You'll get responsibility early on in your career and direct hands of all interfaces. Had a great time!

Pros

Lots of responsibilities early on

Cons

Work- life disbalance, lack of trainings

Good work place

Siemens is a good company for career advancement and a good place to practice your skills. Has good managers in terms of productivity, achievement etc

Always eager to get to workplace each day because the policy company safety is outstanding

Carrying out daily inspection and identification of hazards,the management is fully in support of safety team,perfect culture,as always, challenges are normal at work place, but I was able to overcome them,the team work by the safety department.

Good Place for Beginners

Small Company provides experience in many field. Good Boss Good collegues. Good for those who like to travel. Gives exposure in Sales, Procurement, Fabrication, Commissioning

Positive safety culture with time flexibility

I usually have daily walk through inspection with subcontractors safety officers and engineers and always implore them to be proactive (i.e not to wait for me to observed before they correct), but i have learned that we observed hazard differently with different methods and skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is the positive culture (i.e anyone can stop unsafe activity at anytime), this always give me joy to do my work along with TEAM that value my input.

Pros

Indipendent but seek advice when necessary

Cons

Very low salary

As an Commissioning Engineer i find very good working environment on site and off site with other team which keeps the good work.

environnement de travail agréable

Siemens WLL laisse à ses collaborateurs dirigeants le soin d'organiser leur emploi du temps comme ils l'entendent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4K