Siemens AG logo
Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,422 reviews

Friendly culture. A great environment. In most difficulties and challenging time all team member are there to support. Apart from work culture so many activities to keep mind relaxed.

Best employer I have worked ever

Feel positive and part of the team being given feeling of inclusion. I am having flexibility at work which gives upper hand in work life balance. Managers are always there to stand out for you

Great Place, Great people

The work culture is great and the people are friendly and professional. The office has a relaxed atmosphere and the sound of keyboards and mouse clicks is calming. Pantries have great collections of coffee.

Best company to work with

Willing to rejoin siemens at any post at any time to any location in siemens. The job was really challenging and worked with good team. I grew up my good career with siemens and willing to rejoin them

Very Good

Working with Siemens is a different experience. Very Calm and Quite Office Culture and Flexible in working time. Moreover the main feature is to facilitate career growth programs and training programs provided by the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job

A typical day at work and nice work and very nice work place culture. Very helpful and caring the people who working under this Mangement. The most enjoyable part of the job in my life.

Dynamic environment with new challenges everyday and a great company culture

Working at this company is amazing. You always learn a lot, there is always room for growth, management is supportive and the company culture is really great.

Pros

Flexible working hours, company culture

Excellent Work atmosphere

Siemense has Excellent work atmosphere and Employees Facilities is sustainable The company having a great working system for all employees facilities like Admin, HR policy projects organization, Management organization are excellent.

Inclusive organization that foster creativity

I recommend this organization to anyone with some work history that will allow him/ her to compare with pass experiences so that he/ she will be able to have an informed opinion about his/ hers career progress.

Pros

Positive attitude towards diversity and life/ work balance

Cons

The "We are Siemens" mentality can prevent people from raising pertinent questions.

Qualitative review

Siemens has also multiproducts in general. Knowledge updation and independent working. Five days working and additional benefits & training program are more

Jobs at Siemens AG

See more jobs

Excellent Experience

Tasks Management Always there is space for improvement Management needs right information Excellent Experience There is no the hardest part of the job There is no the most enjoyable part of the job

Siemens

Nice place to work, highly professional, process oriented, strong on ethics and environment, health and safety, employee development. work culture is good.

Pleasure to work here

Gain Good Experience for work in this prestigious company and gain a lots of management skills. Working Environment very good with team and team leaders

Learning and productivity was key

I worked with Siemens for four months as part of my Junior project at university. Although my team and I did not intern at the company itself, we used to visit our client once every week. I got to learn about new concepts such as ETL and how important it is when dealing with Big Data. Our client was very friendly and encouraged us to work hard and continue to learn. I highly recommend an internship at Siemens.

Perfect for Work Life balance

Siemens encourages its employees to have good work life balance. The work culture is very conducive. However Siemens is not a great pay-master, which is compensated by the great work life balance.

Great internship opportunity

Learned a lot about substations design and how they work, also learned about fire protection systems and HVAC designs for buildings / substations. Great management too!

Excellent workplace if your into offices

Highly skilled engineers doing rote clerical work really. If the younger talent there has been trained well, they can combine their effort to move projects forward, faster.

Siemens is one among the top MNC’s to work with. I admired the work culture, work environment, salary benefits etc. Employee recognition and satisfaction is rated the most in siemens.

Great company to work for!! very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.good Experience work with well experienced and talented People in Siemens. i can learn and share more from them

Best Engineering Company

Working with diverse group of contractors has been rewarding and has created positive change in my personal developments. Best Engineering Company work.

Productive place

Learned more about the work and earned good experience in all aspects.Most enjoyable job. Management is very good. No hard work and learned lot of knowledge

Good

Cons

Stipulated hours
  • Siemens AG