Siemens AG
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Best company to work with
Willing to rejoin siemens at any post at any time to any location in siemens.

The job was really challenging and worked with good team. I grew up my good career with siemens and willing to rejoin them
Very Good
Working with Siemens is a different experience. Very Calm and Quite Office Culture and Flexible in working time. Moreover the main feature is to facilitate career growth programs and training programs provided by the company.
The most enjoyable part of the job
A typical day at work and nice work and very nice work place culture. Very helpful and caring the people who working under this Mangement. The most enjoyable part of the job in my life.
Dynamic environment with new challenges everyday and a great company culture
Working at this company is amazing. You always learn a lot, there is always room for growth, management is supportive and the company culture is really great.
Pros
Flexible working hours, company culture
Excellent Work atmosphere
Siemense has Excellent work atmosphere and Employees Facilities is sustainable
The company having a great working system for all employees facilities like Admin, HR policy projects organization, Management organization are excellent.
Inclusive organization that foster creativity
I recommend this organization to anyone with some work history that will allow him/ her to compare with pass experiences so that he/ she will be able to have an informed opinion about his/ hers career progress.
Pros
Positive attitude towards diversity and life/ work balance
Cons
The "We are Siemens" mentality can prevent people from raising pertinent questions.
Qualitative review
Siemens has also multiproducts in general. Knowledge updation and independent working. Five days working and additional benefits & training program are more
Excellent Experience
Tasks Management
Always there is space for improvement

Management needs right information

Excellent Experience

There is no the hardest part of the job

There is no the most enjoyable part of the job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?
Siemens
Nice place to work, highly professional, process oriented, strong on ethics and environment, health and safety, employee development. work culture is good.
Pleasure to work here
Gain Good Experience for work in this prestigious company and gain a lots of management skills.

Working Environment very good with team and team leaders
Learning and productivity was key
I worked with Siemens for four months as part of my Junior project at university. Although my team and I did not intern at the company itself, we used to visit our client once every week.

I got to learn about new concepts such as ETL and how important it is when dealing with Big Data. Our client was very friendly and encouraged us to work hard and continue to learn.

I highly recommend an internship at Siemens.
Perfect for Work Life balance
Siemens encourages its employees to have good work life balance. The work culture is very conducive. However Siemens is not a great pay-master, which is compensated by the great work life balance.
Great internship opportunity
Learned a lot about substations design and how they work, also learned about fire protection systems and HVAC designs for buildings / substations. Great management too!
Excellent workplace if your into offices
Highly skilled engineers doing rote clerical work really. If the younger talent there has been trained well, they can combine their effort to move projects forward, faster.
Siemens is one among the top MNC’s to work with. I admired the work culture, work environment, salary benefits etc.
Employee recognition and satisfaction is rated the most in siemens.
Great company to work for!! very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.good Experience work with well experienced and talented People in Siemens. i can learn and share more from them
Best Engineering Company
Working with diverse group of contractors has been rewarding and has created positive change in my personal developments. Best Engineering Company work.
Productive place
Learned more about the work and earned good experience in all aspects.Most enjoyable job.
Management is very good. No hard work and learned lot of knowledge
Good
Cons
Stipulated hours
Great working with Siemens, great environment and very educational. The colleagues are very good and very professional. It is a great opportunity working with Siemens and I loved every bit of it. It sure gets hectic sometimes but it is a part and process of any job.
Lack of Internship structure
The internship program lacked in structure. No clear goal was set. I had to run after the information. Generally, got a good exposure to the business side of Engineering.
attractive and friendly
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.
3.9K