Sidra

Sidra Employee Reviews

Qatar7 reviews
Manager for Clinical Application Operration, Testing and Peripherals. I manage a team of 24 associates.

My current responsibilties make me work almost 7 day/ week which is sometime challenging but I like to be involved.
Pediatric and neonatal induction and maintenance of anesthesia
Preanesthesia consultation and assessment

Post operative follow up and care

Pain management
Medical Team! Working for the Medical team is a wonderful experience I’ve learn so much working here,the pay is great you can pick up extra hours if you would like to, and also we all like family!!!!!
people are worried about work security. which make them unhappy and aggressive towards others. No clear HR policies or procedures. Ready to leave as soon as new opportunities come
Pros
family time
Cons
politices
It was really amazing working with this Company. They help me out to bring out the best of me. Working here thought me a lot of experience specially on handling such pressure. It made me more stronger and knowledgeable.
Cons
Free Insurance health card
Do not come to Sidra. You will be promised a lot that wont be delivered. It will be an eye opener once you arrive and settle in. Your accommodations will be frightening, work environment is set up against you as a foreigner, you will have little respect as a professional, your work schedule will be brutal. Overall you will find working here a very frustrating and dehumanizing experience.
This institution is all about lying, deception, and cheating. They talk about values that they do not respect or believe in. Recruiters lie to you to get you to sign up. You have to be a contract expert to catch their respective practices or you have to pay a lawyer before signing. Employee morale is down. There is no trust for management. A few people rule the institution and benefit from it. Promotions are based on friendship, citizenship, or race.
Pros
Can't find any
Cons
Dishonesty and instability