Sidra Medicine

Sidra Medicine Employee Reviews

I have gained a lot of skills from Sidra, from the administration, procurement, recruitment, event management, and finance or accounting. I have learned on how to collaborate with different departments and people.
Pros
Fair Salary
Needs improvement- management is not helpful Too many changes, not enough help, training is missingtoo much turn over, no raises for expats, no business income plan
Pros
commute time
Cons
Good environment for working together. Teamwork makes it easier to take the time to explore new ways of learning and smart ways of learning and development
Beautiful hospital but no direction. Constantly changing policies vision and goals. Leadership is subpar and does not understand healthcare. Constantly hiring and firing people. Do not expect more than 1.5 to 2 year assignment. Always have a plan B or a working spouse.
Sidra Medicine provides a conducive working environment to staff. Besides performing one's designated tasks, I learned to initiate to perform tasks that were out of of my scope and add value to the organization. Working with more than 80 nationalities, it provides you with a competitive working environment. As part of the Sidra Medicine activation, I have onboarded 2,000+ staff in no less than 3 years. Work in Sidra is challenging and yet enjoyable especially if you are the workaholic type of person. If you are not the competitive type of employee, don't ever think to apply in Sidra as you will be just a liability to the organization.
Good atmosphere I learned patience and dynamism In terms of management, it depends on the department Open and understanding corporate culture Most enjoyable part of the job is when interpreting
Found the management structure very hard to work with. Too many people doing a job one person could do. Simple requests for IT programs or data extracts took months. Some were still outstanding when I resigned and departed after only six months.
Brand new Greenfiled Hospital that opened in Doha, Qatar in the Middle East that opened in 2017. Everyday is a new experience, very challenging and have some of the newest medical equipment technology.
very productive place to work with, very friendly environment and no discrimination at all. I enjoy working in sidra, we have multi cultural multi lingual and diversified environment.
Many staff working very hard as the organisation ramped up towards official opening. Due to poor management communication the direction and future of individuals and departments was very uncertain leading to poor morale and a high level of dis-engagement within the departments I was involved with.
Recruitments were done very professionally. Managers were supportive. The interview and selection process is very well streamlined. No selection happens without getting background checked and verified.
Sidra was an excellent place for me, however; the room for growth was not. I'm not sure if that was due to the nature of the project I was placed in or to the culture but I'm sure things will change and I would love to return.
Worst place I ever worked in. Very unprofessional. Management hadn’t a clue. Never bullied in a job before I came to Sidra. Still have PTSD. People got jobs because of who they knew and not what they knew. Lost or made redundant some of the most qualified people in the world. No job security. Would never recommend. Beautiful hospital but wasted ☹️
It was very good environment and maintained good culture and most enjoyable part of the job. we have additional entertainment activities. consider our festivals to celebrate.
Pros
Free mobile data cards
Cons
Provision of free health check ups
Typical day was mostly easy going but we tend to have busy days sometime when its clinic days. I have learned new clinical research conduct and lab techniques like processing samples, everyday was exciting new day where I learned many things, I had a great team that was very patient and supportive. what made this job hard sometimes is that the Research Department was newly developing and many employees were learning the process too. The most enjoyable part of this job was definitely the team's social gatherings which definitely helped us bonding and became friendly.
Working in sidra gave me an opportunity to learn how to coordinate and work with my colleagues. Learned phone etiquette and how to handle hard situations during major incidents.
No respect, no work ethic .there's too much politics and no actual work ethic. Even they hired people for what purpose they dont know. Working in Sidra it's bad decision ever.
Sidra Medicine is a recently opened hospital with a 450 bed capacity. The hospital facilities is considered of world-class quality. Sidra emulate a good working environment, with different nationalities, providing a diversity in culture. Meeting people from different countries make a good training ground for enhancing ones communication and social skills.
Terribly run company. Tries to mesh approaches from very different parts of the world with limited success. Management employed from the UK was in way over their heads in trying to set up a for profit health care concern.
i am responsible for all of stationery and office tender and supply for and of government and private company photo copier , toner paper map and other office work
Pros
more of experience and relation ship
Cons
nothing
Learned many things, honed my skills and benefits are good. Will be one of the best in a few years. Policies are being set in place through dynamic team members. Beautiful hospital infrastructure.
Benefits
Cons
Working in multi-cultural setting