Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Was good
Over all it was very good experience to have this chance and they give full training in the hotel for six month
In food and average .

Not easy and not hard I like it
International environment
Great place to work and grow in. Exposure to various segments of the the hotel business. A great culture has been established in order to fully execute the designated role.
International Environment
I really enjoy teaching the children and working with people from different cultures.I am flexible, creative and positive. I’ve always been really interested in hospitality as well hence was working in one of the best Qatar Luxury and Heritage Hotel-Sheraton Grand Doha, however willing to continue my career in teaching the children.
I got really into it and I can’t imagine doing anything else. :)
Excellent
It was pleasure and pride to work with Qatar bigger luxury hotel.Freindly environment and good management.Have lot's of learning opportunities and memorable experience.
Interesting experience for beginners
Its a very interesting experience for a beginner and people who just got their diplomas.
You'll learn the basics and will be Part of a big Group Marriott. SO other doors will open for you for sure.
Amazing place to work
First time in Middle East, it's unique and historical hotel, Management was great supportive at all the time, quality of work is amazing.one of the busy hotel in Qatar. Proud to be part of the Sheraton's family.
I has been a lot of experience in front office concierge services
I'm skill orpera, Excel spreadsheet Microsoft office tally , guest services agent responsible, communication.guest individual guest services , telephone operator
Pros
Food allowance
Cons
01 hrs break lunch
Am a motivational and professional person
I am a person who like to hard work any where any place.like my job doing with self motivation.want to prove my skill an practicing to learn new things!
Pros
Free lance
Cons
Permanent
I will make my best in bartender
Love a people each other be strong to face everything one day you will achieve your goal life is beautiful, enjoy a life in smile face , love your enemies lot ..
Great colleagues
This is where I started my Middle east dream, and I haven't been disappointed. The colleagues are great and help has always been available when needed.
done
Greetings of the day!

I am looking forward to have a formal interview to examine my 10 year of experience to deliver you judgement platform. Applying for a position of Pastry chef

I am confident that i can bring out the output to company if given a chance. as pastry chef

Kindly see the below attachment

I’m looking forward and hear from you

Chammi de silva

Skype chammids
Nice Place to work
it was such a beautiful property to work and I learn a lot things as a part of pre-opening team. This was my first pre opening hotel as well first time got opportunity to work in middle east.
Good place to work in Qatar
Sheraton Grand was a my third work place. It was a multicultural organization. I was working to the cold kitchen department as commi. Sheraton Grand is a largest and oldest hotel in Qatar. I worked morning shift and evening shift. When the hotel was busy we worked around 14 -15 hours. We worked as team. Our seniors improved our skills and I never felt I was alone.
Amazing Workmates and Workplace
Team is a blast to work with, and the management is great. Free catered lunches. Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in hospitality industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Shifting duty
meet the VIP/Diplomatic guest
Keep patience due to fully book those rooms and there's some unexpected guest

shifting duty and sometimes hard to adjust the work time
i just had fun because i love what i am doin.
being a limo driver i am performing my duty well..and be able to mingle with different nationality and dealing in long distance relationship.dealing with your supervisors and co worker.
Pros
free food in hotel depends o your schedule, free transportation and lodging.
Cons
with the type of weather
it is final distinction
it is my choice,,anyone to can't disturb to me because I thinking like this,if I thinking same thing let I say,,that's why I login for this page,thank you,
Pros
management
Productive Career
Very busy daily work, but full of learning experience. I do learned and explore my knowledge to the IT stuff in the hotel. The hotel is huge for 2 IT personnel but we handled perfectly.
Pros
Free Meal, Accommodation, and Transformation.
Cons
1 day off
active on the dancefloor
Worked as band leader in a band...Sheraton Doha was the best hotel to work with. I learned cultural acceptance and respect. Management looks after us the employees. There was no discrimination in the workplace. It is just difficult to lift the equipments whenever there are functions in the different places in the hotel.
I enjoyed performing before "big" people like dignitaries, rulers and leaders of countries as well as sports champions.
Pros
good pay and luxurious living
Cons
contractual / temporary job
productive
busy hotel, management was good, meeting different people everyday, learned other language, very happy with my colleagues , management are supportive and providing staff what they need. Training was often which was good
Good chance to get experience
Good chance to get experience
Work under pressure gives you chance to challenge yourself

Friendly associates

Nice location

Good experience

International Guests
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K