Shell
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Shell Employee Reviews

Qatar17 reviews
excellent
One of the best companies I worked with, Great professsional management... outstanding HSE performances. A team where I spent the happiest days of my life
Balance between work and personal life
Socially conscious company working for client as well as employee well being. Enjoyed working there and desire to work again as soon as possible even with little compromise in take home salary.
Productive and fun workplace
Managing all contractors on site, maintaning the highest safety,quality and production standards.
TEAM stands for:

T: Together

E: Everyone

A: Achieves

M: Milestones

Honesty is the only key

Explaining to employees that don't understand

Completing a complex task
Qa/ qc
Collection of material samples at site and send to laboratory for testing.
Inspection of all materials in this project as per method statement & specifications.

Performed all daily inspection and test of civil works to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawing and specifications.

Carried out testing of material samples at laboratory.

Ensured activities at the site were as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.

Reviewed sub-contractor method statement and quality plan.

Coordinate with the consultant representative and site engineer for inspection and meeting about quality problem.

Documented QA / QC documents of the entire project certificates and test results.

Responsible for the closure of non-conformance and site instructions.

Coordinate with technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to consultant.

Coordinating with consultant and authority for all materials inspection.
Over all it is ok
Seeking for career growth in commercial transportation and provide quality making sure all vehicles are safe and in good working conditions.
very good environment working with Shell
So many thing i learn while working with shell.Safety first,safety second & safety third & very good health & safety environment & take caring to the employee health & safety as well facilities.
Great Place to work at
Amazing culture and people
great working opportunities

a very flexible environment to work in

focus on career development

challenging and progressive
Working with Shell growing every minute
Working with Shell growing every minute, as a process engineer I had learned a lot. The higher management team was so supportive, expert in their fields so in conclusion working under this supervision you will gain a massive technical knowledge such as preparing P&IDs drawing and modified it when it is required.

World class company
Safety was their nr 1 priority but also the well being of their people. Great learning curve as this was my first contract. We were well taken care of and even the home facilities was world class.
Loved going to work everyday!
Excellent company to work for. I encourage everyone looking for a job to join one of Shell projects. Workplace culture is fair, the level of professionalism is far beyond the industry average...
Cons
Site based
Worked several types of mud systems, and enjoyed working with Company men and trainees.
I have worked several wells for Shell, offshore in the North Sea for 3 yrs, Bakersfield, Ca, and throughout the U.S., and find them very good to work for concerning safety and protocol measures for getting the job done quickly and with positive results.
It is a good place to work with and that was the reason behind staying for more than 18 yrs
Good company to work for, with a good team spirit that gave us the momentum to deliver and to go forward rapidly.
The safety set on a very high level in which this gave us the ability to transfer this to our families at home and to our kids.
Pros
Safety is very high level for all employees
Cons
Some Management style doesnt gave the employees the ability to deliver
Nice company with pleasent atmosphire to work
My company provide me training in various fields I come and learn what is safety and how it is important in everyone life. Apart from Safety requirement I learn first aid and Fire warden training.
Demanding and satisfying frontline work in project delivery
Established Project procedures.
Broad range of commercial and technical exposure.

More top down direction and less consensus building required to drive response Executive decisions.

Strong safety culture and training.
Working as a Analyzer Technician and Acting Supervisor in QATAR SHELL GTL on Behalf of QATAR NATIONAL FACILITY SERVICE [QNFS] till date
• Working in Qatar Shell, Pearl GTL plant as analyzer technician.
• Carrying out preventive & corrective maintenance of process gas chromatographs (ABB, Vista ll).

• Carrying out preventive & corrective maintenance of AMETEK Tail Gas analyzer

• Carrying out preventive & corrective maintenance of Nox, CO, CO2 & CH4 analyzers (Sickmahiak).

• Carrying out preventive & corrective maintenance of Oxygen analyzers (Sickmahiak).

• Carrying out preventive & corrective maintenance of TOC analyzers (Sickmahiak).

• Carrying out preventive & corrective maintenance of PH & Conductivity ( Knick)

• Maintaining higher standards of safety by following the Shell safety policies and standards.
Productive place to work
I have learned a lot during my career at Shell Oil Company. I developed my management skills, by managing a small staff.

fun work place
when i am working with shell project everyday same.
I learned so many thing , Ex How to help others,

Shell management very helpful

Coworker all so very helpful

Free to free management

Shell provide all facility, I am enjoying work with SHELL
Pros
free food and accommodation
Cons
only normal work time