It looks like you are asking about the DSPP that is the Schlumberger Employee Discounted Stock Purchase Plan, one of the benefits is to have access to the SLB Stock at a 7.5% discount every 6 months.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Schlumberger
- Does Schlumberger require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Schlu…3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Schlumberger?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Schlumberger? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Schlumberger?One person answered
- There is no vacancies for murse in schlumberger I'm afemal nurse with qatari licence
- I am a civil and structural engineer . How can I join the successful teamwork of shlumberger? Please
See all questions and answers