saraya corniche hotel

saraya corniche hotel Employee Reviews

Qatar7 reviews
I work only temporary
As I working in cleaning and hospitality company, they are responsible to give us job. And one of the job is a waitress at Saraya Corniche Hotel. The Ambiance is good, managements are working there job attentively. I work only there for 1 month and a half.
Excellent hotel's destination
The management is very professional and always looking to satisfy hotel's customers needs with a high quality of services at a best competitive price.
Daily instructions and trainings to employees for a high goals achievement underlying at first clients satisfaction and comfortable stay.
Companies policies is main key
There should be proper policies so all the employees should follow the policies and procedures, and management also should follow the company’s policies not only for lower staff
Extremely satisfied with my work
Saraya corniche hotel is located with nice corniche view. As a supervisor, I enjoyed my work with a good team and management.
I got an excellent experience this period.
Nice place to start your career
Thank to Saraya Corniche Hotel for the chance to improve my skills and get a new experience.
The hotel excepts employees without experience and gives a chance to start a career.
Fun and full of experience
During my stay at my current work ived learned a lot. On being pro-active and business minded. You will not just have a co-worker but a second family also. The management push you in a good way so that you can enhance and grow to your filed.
Pros
Free duty meal, transportation, laundry and accomodation
work,fun,smile,jokes,tipical month end process- overall successful place
Saraya Corniche Hotel is a 5 Star Hotel Managed By Katara Hospitality, it is Holding group managed many leading hotels in Qatar and many other countries like sheraton, mariott, ritz calton, movin pic, shark village etc.
Pros
Free Accommodation, Travelling and Food.
Cons
Accommodation is far from the work place.it takes more than 1 hour to reach work place by car.