Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Working in Samsung is totally different and good experience from previous company which I have worked only issue is staff and delayed in incentives and there is no option for increment in this company. For freshers it's good to get experience from Samsung. And in final it's not satisfying job for me.
They have a good management and good assessment in all employees good communication no problem in communication handling very well to all laborer good benefits sharing
company good in giving salaries on time and have overtime for each and all the staff. providing good accommodation and free of transportation facilities
Prepares Incoming and outgoing construction materials and make reports. Deals with suppliers. Prepares Material Cost Analysis. It's a challenging kind of job. The hardest part was the market for construction materials is so limited.
Pros
hardworking people
Cons
limited construction material supplies
the over all job site and accommodation was great. management from the top is very good. very nice work flow. nothing to say bad about this company. very well manage.
Driving in doha is little inconvenient for till 2022 world cup preparations Enjoyed Training different nations people Management always believes on data. Friendly workplace culture If you cannot maintain a positive outlook and work well under pressure while the company examines your every move when you are not performing The most enjoyable moment are conducting Quiz..
Long duty hours, Workholic people no personal life in duty time . it's Korea and global most benefits are given to Korean. Not so enjoyable working there.
Pros
Good benefits and over time
Cons
A very. Good work. Place at Qatar. I have spend. There nine month three was a water treatment plant and a atharmal powerplant and I have done some building work tanel wall erc
Pros
They provaid us free food.
Cons
There eight hours work time
Management is good, very light working with Koreans not pressured in work. Learned new system,they are concern with the employee & willing to help as much they can.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
less salary
Very good company I appreciate of the management do all privellage are given to us most of korean are very kind enough to there fellow workers it's good to there always but the project was finished
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?
Management are productive and enjoyable to work whatever the culture of local people management shall be prepared to give the benefits as per labor law.
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
healthcare
A nice job in a famous name SAMSUNG.i was trained in a different section like AV and HA.working in different hypermarket in Qatar and showroom.i wanna working in my section now.
I am a funny person, fast learner, easy to work with, open to any ideas with regards to work, hardworking and dedicated to assign duties
A routine of daily site health and safety inspections,safety induction and training.Promoting a safety working environment in the entire work force.I have learned a lot from excavation works,tunnel works and underpass construction in safety perspective.Management are good and very approachable and offices does not have division. We have monthly dinner with every departments, sports day. I had fun working with my co workers and learn a lot of things from them. The hardest part was the schedules and the deadlines. The company was a great platform for a skills advancement because of the scope of work and the company was giving a training to their workforce.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Work is fun most of the time. You interact with customers by explaining the product itself. You attend training to gain additional information about up and coming new products. Management wise its always changing and to be quite frank it did really change for the better instead it just worsen the case but all in all colleagues wise it was fun.
Pros
product launch training
Cons
transportation issue and long hours at times
A typical day at work is manageable I learned a lot in terms of excel and communications to partners and customers The management is poor rate and doesn't have a good system My co-workers are good mates personal and work matter The hardest part of my job is to cope up with the management non system policy The most enjoyable part of my job is I am learning a lot being flexible doing all the tasks on my own.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Health care
Assisting patients in their needs, providing records and documentation, doing medical screening, monitoring safe working environment, making sure all the workers needs has been provided in both the site and office.
Pros
Free water, coffee and tea.
Cons
long working hours.
The day will start with the Schedule. How to work faster in the pressure time. They will not care personally. Good to work with them & more helping nature. Duration of working hours is more ( more 12hr). Working with different type and different culture people.
Good enough To work in this culture and principle Based Company will enhance your career and Capability Co Worker good in socially & professionally Hardest part of job is long working hours ..
Pros
Break fast & lunches
Cons
Yes Long Hours work
construction is team,you will assign in your chosen field share your experience and able to provide help to other engineer.
Working on this company is a repetition of experience to my previous company, having a good relation to management, co-workers on different department.