Regency Group Holding

Regency Group Holding Management reviews

Clear

Big Company

it's a big company, but management is not good. less opportunity for rank and file too much politics salary is always on time and often advance deploying people that is not fit for the position

I would like to work from Qatar

I was got good knowable. I have Employ of the month certificate I work with five management I lean lot of gulf experience I have good customer service

Good company

The company working hours is 8 hours and working atmosphere is also good.I have learned lot of thins from the company.The management is also too much good.

Good company, with bad HR Director

People in the HR department were not employees, but slaves, working too hard without the right benefits, and working 11 hours in a day is not good at all

Cons

HR Director

I have learned about sales and corporate managements

I have learned about sales and corporate managements. work place is manageable and there is team work also. some time have to suffer lot because of procedures and rules which is implemented in the company.

Job in Regency Group

Starts with monitoring server health and handling the tickets assigned to me. I learned to handle many new products and the management was very supportive.Team mates are very friendly and cooperative.

Office Manager having very good experience dealing with Executive and Top Management levels in Group of Companies

 Expert in office administration skills and numerous administrative functions for example opining new Companies beginning from opening bank account reaching to getting ministry of commerce License after writing the Minutes of Board Meeting & Establishment Agreements and any other legal requirement .  Expert in administrative and Clerical Tasks: review incoming calls and memos, submissions, reports and maintain the filing system of master archives.  Carrying out background research and presenting findings  Good experience in dealing with multinational companies like Honeywell technology solution Inc & Era- Savills –Oman& Gluttons & Hamptons and more.  Supervision Experience in handling service providers & providing information's and doing presentations  Very good experience with the property valuation  Ability to translate good ideas into action, focus at the team and individual level by using challenge to reach to high levels of creativity and productivity.  Working well with the different management styles and different types of individuals.  Ability to recognize and encourage individual growth, appropriate direction when required.  Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.

Pros

Modify to my career

Cons

Salary

Jobs at Regency Group Holding