Redco International

Redco International Management reviews

Qatar39 reviews
Interested in job that will utilize my knowledge and technical skills that will be deem commensurate with Architectural, Planning and Engineering. Seeking a challenging and varied position enable me to capitalise on sound technical, commercial and project management expertise with opportunities for personal and career growth.
Redco is having long hours of work with no overtime. They don't have fatigue management. Salary is on time. But if you went for vacation and then work back, you will signed new contract down rating your salary.
I worked with REDCO international for one and half years, I learned a lot during time and polished my skills.
Interaction and working with different people made me able to improve my communication and technical and overall.
Pros
Free transport and residence .
Cons
No Increasing, abnormal duty hours and weak management
it is good company to grow and get experience, the working environment is good to learn and management good with all.
they are masters in precast work
Very non professional attitude towards work. Managers are incompetent and grant favors to their relatives. I cant think of a single pro of working here.
I am very hard work and attempt all my task on daily basis.My management is satisfied my work.our workplace culture is good.My hardest part of job is daily site visit and check all work.
Gather all workforce for internal trainings
Pro-active action and plan systematically

Management commitment input
Create save culture at all the time

Having award from Client
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Long Hours (12 Hours Duty)
First day was tipcal for me entered first time in the tunnel management was gud they trained us about tunnel safety my co workers are experienced in the field in the tunnel the hardest part of the job is humidity and warm weather conditions but we enjoyed after completing the task
Average working environment with the management which is not qualified and related to the job they are assigned and doing. No benefits provided by the company to the employees such as End Service benefits, Medical, Salary Each Month and also food.
Pros
Nothing in this section.