Redco International Employee Reviews

Good Place to start
Sr. Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  QatarOctober 11, 2019
REDCO gives chance to new people to work. They have in house setup for complete CIVIL, MEP, Architecture.
They have almost 15000 employees. Only reason for searching for new job is work/life balance and the chances to excel in the field are thin here.
This is a Pakistani Company.Mostly staff is Pakistani. Company provides good accomodation and meal.
Qatar as "Blasting Engineer/Mining (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 29, 2019
I am an associate engineer having more than 25 years of experience in excavation both by mechancial means and by drilling and blasting.i have also experience in road work,draingage work and in backfilling.
Nice job platform
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 28, 2019
Nice job platform for job seekers, Kindly send the desired job search onto my email ,so that i can find the suitable job for what i am looking for.
Nice having account here.
Good institution
Senior Project Engineer/Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  QAJuly 16, 2019
Its a large company with large number of employees.Job security is not enough. Benefits are good. you get a chance to work on large projects in Qatar.
Good place to stay in touch with that people
Site Engineer - MEP & Testing - Qatar Rail Project (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 5, 2019
It's a good experience to work in this group of companies but thier is no features in these companies only wasteing time to work any more. There is no annual allowance or other benefits
Pros
Free food
Cons
Longs hours
Great Place for learning and polishing skills
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 25, 2019
I worked with REDCO international for one and half years, I learned a lot during time and polished my skills.
Interaction and working with different people made me able to improve my communication and technical and overall.
Pros
Free transport and residence .
Cons
No Increasing, abnormal duty hours and weak management
New Experience
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  QatarFebruary 6, 2019
It is a great learning and wonderful experience for me to work with different nationalities. This company need to implement procedures and project plans also need to hire proficient personnels
11+ Years including 8+years GCC Countries Experience in Construction industries Seeking Job
Project Engineer (Civil) (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarJanuary 28, 2019
More than 11 years, including 8+ years Gulf Countries record of success overseeing all phases of multi million-dollar construction, oil and gas, infrastructure, Superfund and environmental projects for government and private-sector clients. Experience includes execution crews of up to High Rise Building, Shopping Mall, Commercial Building, Residential Building, Qatar Airport crew accommodation building and Qatar Metro Rail construction projects. Backed by strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions in PAKISTAN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and DOHA QATAR.
Pros
Contact
Cons
Owner takes most money for himself
Civil Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaNovember 29, 2018
hostile working environment with a lot of nepotism and favouritism. Owners wife whose barely educated or worked a day in her life is on the board of directors and children are aswell. They spend the majority of the year gallivanting and travelling and do no work. Most of the earnings from the company are spent on daughters handbags and jewellery
Poor conditions in the heat outside, long working hours, minimum wage pay. I haven't seen my family in months. The workers on the ground have become my brothers however this is like a labour camp
Redco international is a work friendly construction company with multi national employees under several departments owned by a pakistani billion ,...
SAFETY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  LUSAIL QATARNovember 29, 2018
Redco international is a work friendly construction company with multi national
employees under several departments owned by a pakistani billion ,....
Pros
yes free lunch
Cons
yes an hour break and free medical at the work site
construction job is to work safety and control of workers.
HSE INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Qater dohaAugust 2, 2018
we all know about the construction workplace its noising and you will make sure you control workers at site so that none of the workers will get harm.
Pros
Not free lunch you buy food yourself.
Cons
Lunch time break only.
good company
Production Manager (Precast) (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 4, 2018
it is good company to grow and get experience, the working environment is good to learn and management good with all.
they are masters in precast work
Learning,exposure,entertainment in one place
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 30, 2018
Working in Redco International for more than 2 years was a good part of my job as it provides a healthy learning environment, exposure to work with different nationalities and to work on mega projects with different foreign companies gives a lot of confidence and knowledge.
Pros
Learning Environment
Cons
low packages
Construction Company
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 19, 2018
Redco International company is working on sophisticated Qatar Rail Project. in this project quality standards are being followed. on this project every individual has a lot of opportunity to work different kinds of systems.
productive work place.
Electrical supervisor (Former Employee) –  QatarFebruary 12, 2018
I worked in three companies. Redco international was good company providing us all the facilities for every one.i polished my self in all the companies.
got all my experience from here
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 19, 2018
worked very hard and very long hours and specially because the managing director was very supportive of me. got all my experience from here, enjoyed every minute
Pros
experience
Cons
very long hours
Worst Company
Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 5, 2017
Very non professional attitude towards work. Managers are incompetent and grant favors to their relatives. I cant think of a single pro of working here.
Doha Qatar
Quantity Surveyor (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 17, 2017
I am very hard work and attempt all my task on daily basis.My management is satisfied my work.our workplace culture is good.My hardest part of job is daily site visit and check all work.
Mep work
HSE Coordinator /Sr. HSE Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 30, 2017
Gather all workforce for internal trainings
Pro-active action and plan systematically
Management commitment input
Create save culture at all the time
Having award from Client
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Long Hours (12 Hours Duty)
as I mark this is my calculation may be wrong
Project Quantity Surveyor (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 15, 2016
Not a typical day at work ,we have some fun and gathering at week end dinner enjoying,according to my profession i have lot of learning from my seniors,friendly behavior and cooperative .