Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,210 reviews

Qar 200

Good hotel good management but not enough salary I am almost 13 years working this hotel. Still my salary 1800 +1200 for outside staying allows it's not enough for stay outside

Enjoying and relaxed work place.

I enjoy working with Reason blue hotel , where I managed to follow all the protocol and the rules of the company .Escorting visitors when arrive and helping them to carry Lagrange. Welcomed visitors in a nice manner

Good work culture

It was a good learning experience for me overall. Starting with position Waiter to team leader my journey was full of experience and meeting good people.

Well cultured organisation

Well cultured organisation, Well Management, Groomed Teammates, I have started my career with Radisson Blu hotel in the Credit Department. I got to learn here almost everything.

Overall I had a great working experienced. There is no perfect company, what matters is the knowledge that we gained.

I experienced a lot of sleepless nights due to back to back schedule, but I learned a lot especially to stretch my patience. Superiors were so political doesn't know how to appreciate hard work or let's just say, they have that kind of favoritism attitude (F&B dept.) They wont promote you if they don't like you, so it means no salary increase. But still, I am happy to work because of funny colleagues.

great to work

great to work but no job benefits and security. lack of supports from higher management personals, inconsistent , dramatically change of rules and regulation

Fun and productive place to work at

Workplace is conducive to staff. My immediate managers were the best I have worked with. They push their staff to do better and be better both as professionals and individuals. Our team was the best team I've worked with.

Splendid

Everyday spent there got me more experienced. I enjoyed working with the staff and the customers were polite. Radisson blu is an amazing place that appreciates culture!

Hard working with better

one day my manager told that i make my colleagues work with joy because of skills.. its will be more good condition working. am humbly waiting to join your amazing team

Pros

accommodation food

Cons

short break health service

Okay

typical day at work is okay, nothing special. i learned how to be secure and how to deal with people with different behaviors management for me is okay also workplace culture is somewhat toxic since you have differences and some people does not understand what you are really doing and sometimes doesn't hear your opinion.

Loving Hospitality

“You need to have a lot of patience and you’ve got to be happy and chatty and you have to want to be there for your guests. You have to be able to get up at any time of the morning no matter how late you got in the night before and still be smiling and happy.”

Pros

Tips

Cons

Back to Back work

Radisson blu hotel is such a good place interms of amenities because of their employee working hard.

If you work to Radisson blu, doha you should be more patient ,avoid to fight with your superior if they have something wrong with them explain your reason in the professional way...

Pros

Free foods, accommodation

Cons

Medical health

Good place

Because this is a hotel, you will meet a lot of different people from different countries, they are customers or co-workers and you will learn many things.

Good workplace

When i was working as a Bar Waiter in Qube Radisson Blu I learned i lot about the alcohol and spirits and also the alcohol volume in the spirits.Cocktails i know and Wine .

Pros

free acccomodation and food

Cons

they are theone renew our visa etc.

enjoyed working here

enjoyed working fo the team goal where there were full of supportive hands all around whenever i needed it i just got it. people from different country comes to a single goal and work for it.

Productive and enjoyable workplace

I'm enjoy cooking,I'd learn values and respect ,management is good,,,the hardest part is when the guest start to complain because even when you give all your best but you can not please all the guest so it so hard for me,the enjoyable when it come December 24 eve

challenging nice workplace

challenging,very good workplace 18 different cuisine inside busy all day operation, curvery friday brunch, outside catering and also hosting for qatar master golf tornament for 4 days

Pros

free meal and accomodation, transportatn

Cons

1hr break

Work place is fun.

My collegues, my chef and the whole team is good. Happy to Work with and i learned a lot of things like team work, team effort, sharing ideas and of course respect to each other.

Pros

free meals

Cons

nine hours

Very productive and helpful

I’m so proud to be a Radisson staff They keep mold the staff keep going the skills programs to all the staff .. the problem they some people always discrimination person they not equal I know some company that are the most problems but can fix it that if the management are they will listen to the lower staff...

Pros

Free accommodation free trasportation free food

Cons

8 to 13

Great colleagues

The hotel is great. You can really say that we do provide a great customer service experience to our guests. In our hotel, guests are our priority. The management is good. The location is great because it is near our accommodation and is also near the airport. A thumbs up for out guests.

Pros

Free food, accommodation, transportation

Cons

Curfew

serous of work happiest

I'm very productive and learned to respect others and to managed the time and to deal the deffirent people hardest part if hace sick happy staff party

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K