Qatari Engineer & Associates

Qatari Engineer & Associates Employee Reviews

Qatar4 reviews
The job environment is peaceful . I was able to become a part of many projects and contribute my skills to it. I learned good leadership qualities and a good team spirit.Good platform to study diff. kind of works like structural ,Architectural, Mechanical draftings.The management is respectable and handles their employees with objectivity and sense of responsibility. Working with QEA gives me the lesson that if you work hard and with honesty you will be rewarded accordingly and fairly.
I have been working for Qatari Engineer & Associates since 2007 up to the present time and it has been an worthwhile to work with this company since they treat all employees fairly and with respect. The management is respectable and handles their employees with objectivity and sense of responsibility. Working with QEA gives me the lesson that if you work hard and with honesty you will be rewarded accordingly and fairly.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Broken time
I normally worked on site attending to site inspection of formworks, rebar installation, supervising concreting, review shop drawing and materials approval in compliance with relevant specification and standards.
Pros
Willing to work long hours on site especially during inspection
Cons
Im not used to delays and variation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Qatari Engineer & Associates?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatari Engineer & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.
Qatari Engineer & Associates Reviews by Job Title