Qatar University

Qatar University Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Plantation waves next to tha driver

I love my driving and l love gardening and gardening and decoration the house l am worked with the company very good because I will to the work All company is like me.

Pros

I will offer to allah

Cons

I will do mu bast to help you

It was excellent

Excellent work environment and work life balance with good payment. Friendly and helpful co-workers ready to help any time. There’s job satisfaction at the end of day.

Great place

The place is ideal for anyone interested in research or higher education and the environment is astonishing. I believe this job helped me being a better version of myself.

part time job

it gives me a good experience in how to deal with students. solve their problems, also i learned more about data entry, register new students in university.

Nice work place with competitive package

Nice work place with competitive package, a nice place to live and work with family. Kids like this place a lot and don't want to relocate if I ask them.

Education and very comfortable workplace

It was a very amazing experience with a big team I had a comfortable and kind supervisor, I was learned a lot in this place for example how to help the students and how I can get them the information that needed and so on.

fun,no pressure and self learning is needed

working as a part time student in the AV team was considered an important step in my advancement because i had the ability to be in touch with a variety of people in the university and also had the ability to experience how to troubleshoot problems by self learning.

Excellent workplace

I enjoyed working in finance departments in qatar university. It was challenging. I learned a lot and had to face and solve lots of problems on daily bases.

Great place to work although it is a little hot!!!

It was a great place to work. It was a more restrictive environment than the institution in the UAE that I also worked. Qatar is much more conservative which explains that. The country is a good place for young families. There were some issues with foreigners being allowed to see their wives give birth that still need to be addressed.

Pros

no tax on salaries

Cons

not enough flexibility in instruction

The work environtment was fairly and favourable.

Dealing with customer complaints,staying positive and response techniques,hardest challenge standing long hours, management okay ,learnt to be patient

Get In the Right Department

There is a huge difference in an individuals experience based on their department. Overall, if you are not an Arab male, you will wait and wait and wait. Fortunately, the QU staff is very kind and they mean well.

Pros

salary, vacation days, benefits, professional development

Cons

no coverage, difficult to get professional development off campus, housing, lots of managers

Good

- Good work environment and nice people. - Great facility - Room for advancement - The management needs to do a better job improving the salary for their employees

productive

Enjoying the diversity there.Summer time is extremely hot which makes the job harder.Meet a lot of helpful people. Good management.completely different culture.

Operations

over see the entire operations, 32 outlets, managing a= the day to day operations, handling 130 staff. more detailed information regarding my duties and responsibilities available in my CV

Pros

rewarding

large community

Great place large community with wonderful teamwork, good salary with excellent benefits you can gain extra work experience from the diversity from the different cultures from different countries

Stimolante e flessibile. Si lavora insieme per dare il meglio.

Qatar University fino ad ora ha dimostrato di essere un luogo accogliente ed amichevole. Questa universita' ha un livello accademico eccelente poiche' estremamente organizzata. I datori di lavoro si preoccupano sia del benessere degli impiegati che degli studenti. Sono felice di formarne parte.

Pros

Ottimo alloggio, vacanze pagate, ottimo stipendio.

Cons

Dopo tanti anni trascorsi all'estero, avrei tanta voglia di tornare a lavorare in Italia.

learning opportunity are limited

Learning opportunities are very limited in my current job which is a necessity for me to improve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar University Reviews by Location

• Qatar University
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?