Qatar University

Student Employee2 reviews
Qatar2 reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement

Good Environment for Student Employees

Assist Marketing department in administrative affairs including, maintaining records and preparing documents including announcements and posters. Update all documents on OneDrive. Design templates for certificates, posters, roll-ups and other materials. Assist in editing and correction of materials to be published including booklets, pamphlets and brochures. Ensure all marketing materials adhere to the QU Identity Guidelines. Attend meetings as member of the Community Outreach Planning Committee. Provide media support including photography, videography and video editing. Prepare forms for events, volunteering opportunities etc. on platforms including Google Forms and SurveyMonkey. Assist Marketing department in event management. Prepare surveys for pre-event and post-event evaluation. Update student community hours post-event and prepare certificates. Prepare post-mortem for events. Contact vendors and arrange quotes for marketing merchandise. Update inventory of marketing merchandise. Provide any kind technical assistance to all staff of College of Pharmacy. Maintain department bulletin board by constantly updating material. Training new Student Employees.

Dynamic workplace with million opportunities to grow

The company allowed me to grow and learn more at a professional as well as skill-based level. I was guided by some greatly experienced professionals in the field of marketing and social media which helped me a stronger base for my future opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar University Reviews by Location

• Qatar University
  • Student Employee
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?