Qatar University

Administrative Coordinator5 reviews
Qatar5 reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement

Challenging work

Handled administrative tasks such as filing papers, answering telephone calls, and maintained and organized reference files. Responsible for editing contracts and drafting documents for legal counsels.

Very Friendly and Rewarding Experience.

My time at Qatar University was extremely rewarding and helped me developed my administrative skills and communication skills with others. A typical day included chatting to students assisting them with career decisions. It was lovely to communicate with my colleagues as they were very helpful and welcoming at the same time. The workplace culture was very relaxed and provided me with a home feeling. I would highly recommend others to work at Qatar University.

Multi nationality work place

A workday is fully loaded, you learn a lot & experience from the variety in departments that are distributed between administration & academic sectors.

Administration

handling the phone set the appointment coordinate the conferences Students issues follow up advise the students typing Arabic and English filing system

My Workplace Environment

-routine daily tasks are expected every day where my learning curve has been stable since 2016 - I learned scheduling meetings and appointments, organizing events, facilitating training sessions, replying emails and phone calls, documenting, assessing student's queries and little financial documentation - I am currently working with a team of different nationalities and backgrounds. all of them are friendly and outgoing which helps a lot in my current work -the hardest part is coordinating an event with a short time notes -the most fun part is the existing facilities: gym, healthcare and other activities. Also, the seasonal gather with new people from outside the university

Pros

existing facilities: gym and other activities

Cons

routine daily tasks and low training nurturing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar University Reviews by Location

• Qatar University
  • Administrative Coordinator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?